Raid lobby is full

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Raid lobby is full ( but it is not )

Area is was found in:
Raid invites

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- tap accept
Step 2 - there is no step 2
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
20+ times

What type of device are you using:
iPhone on 1 acount and 1 plus on another

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Was accepting a invitation for pyri raid on my own account succes after 5 fails with lobby is full. Now we where 1 player short, took me husbonds phone and open the game got the invite from the same raid and tap accept ! Raid lobby is full !

But it was not

it happen again and again
hardclose the app wont fix it we tryed and tryed until the raid lobby exspired there was non 4. player joining the raid even i tap accept 10+ times . No pyri dna for me or husbond today :frowning:

Hey DinoMom, could you please try inviting only 1 player per raid invitation request and see if that helps?

Hey Ned it wasnt me who was inviting it was another player from another alliance i have raid friended.

He was inviting 1 and then 17 then 1 invite again but no one came.

Im not sure if he invitet just 1 when i Got the invitation on the second account but it happend more than 10 times .

Hey Ned

I did answar u i just didnt do it propper i gess :upside_down_face:

My answar is there…

but after i wrote this i got invitet again from the same player and this time it worked out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Yay Got me a Hole stack of pyrri dna jum jum.

However i did get this lobby is full with other raids as well doing the entire day .

It’s happening all the time ! Plez get this fixed :sweat:

Thanks for the follow up, DinoMom. :smiley: Please rest assured that this is an issue that our team is looking into.

If this happens again, I would recommend starting a new raid group and then inviting each player one at a time per invitation.

2 Likes