Ludia Forums

Raid Mode/PVP Mode for Dinosaurs

Hello! I like this update, but I think it would be cool if all the creatures in the game had separate abilities for PVP and Raids. So for example:

Diloranosaurus PVP abilites:
Cunning Strike
Cunning Impact
Lesser Group Heal
Greater Emergency Heal

Diloranosaurus Raid Abilities:
Cunning Strike
Cunning Impact
Greater Stunning Rampage
Impact and Run

Of course it doesn’t have to be those exact abilities as that was just an example, but you get my point. I could see this being hard to balance, but I think it’s something worth looking into. That way, each dinosaur can have it’s use in PVP and Raids. Let me know what you guys think of this idea!

1 Like

I think it should be the other way around.

3 Likes

I want the old dlilorano back

Yeah I dunno…
I think having some creatures specifically geared toward raid or pvp makes a lot of sense. This way, each creature might be kinda useful somewhere. Whereas the previous versions of the game gave major priority to a select few dinos, with no real reason to level up a lot of things. I feel it also helps to bring back some strategy forming. So far, I’m liking the way things are changed!

Switch em around and I’m good with that

That is a pretty good point. I do not like having raid vs pvp dinos, but the point you made about giving some dinos a new playing field seems alright. Though, I do not see a lot of that going on. Like Thor for instance, a shell of what it was (though still playable), for the sake of it being a raid dino? That was removing a fairly top tier dino and making it a mid tier just because a new portion of the game existed. Seems wrong in the whole sense, and if more crap dinos shine in raid…that would be cool I guess.

Sorry guys! I actually meant for this to be the other way around. Looks like I typed it up backwards lol. It should be this:

Diloranosaurus Raid Abilities:
Cunning Strike
Cunning Impact
Lesser Group Heal
Greater Emergency Heal

Diloranosaurus PVP Abilities:
Cunning Strike
Cunning Impact
Greater Stunning Rampage
Impact and Run