Ludia Forums

Raid Revives and Reserve Dinos

Raid revives are a highly requested feature, but I’m also requesting something else with it. If you read the full title, you would know what it is: reserve dinos! Reserve dinos would be dinos that you would select along with. Here’s a poorly edited screenshot of TheGamingBeaver.fvbdf (2) How would it work: When your main creature dies, you can bring in your reserve creature to take its place. When the next round begins, your first creature will be revived and your reserve creature will be put away. If your reserve creature died, it will not be revived.

Tell me what you think:
  • cool!
  • nah
  • maybe

0 voters

1 Like

I mean, there shouldnt be revive tho, that makes it super easy.

2 Likes

Makes enough sense

Revives would make raids to easy and would kind of defeat their purpose

1 Like

I’m not sure if revives are needed but definitely stat effects should be considered to removed on new round! Boss gets their minions back, effected players shouldn’t be stunned,distracted,…

1 Like

I feel that rather than have them reserved, and only being able to use when the main creature dies, we could make it as swap in. This would make use of swap in abilities as well which is usually not used in the raid. Need not be available for all players

2 Likes

i like reserve better then revive…
round one
me: pyro high pounce
pyro dead :crying_cat_face:
reserve: amargocephalus :smiley:
amargo: not die!
next round :
me: pyro high pounce
pyro dead :crying_cat_face:
reserve: amargocephalus :smiley:
amargo: not die!