Ludia Forums

Raid times out

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Raid at mortem rex times out
Area is was found in:
Raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- join a raid
Step 2 - wait
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
100%

What type of device are you using:
iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here).

I haven’t been able to do one since the update, other alliance members are having the same problem, I don’t know if it’s my phone or what’s going on. :disappointed_relieved: (I keep getting this at the start of raids, it times out before it can fill.)

Oh, yeah. you were in my raid and ig glitched out. I’m quader in game by the way

1 Like

Hey Colin, sorry about the raid, every time I try to do a one, the green loading bar across the bottom is slowly working towards the end, I had this trouble when I changed phones, but it all worked out in the end, maybe I’ll have to keep attempting the raids till it finally happens. (It’s just weird how it all happened after the update, I thought others might be having the same problem, if not, it’s just cursed me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

So is this an additional bug? Every update new bugs. Old bugs were never fixed…an Im not even surprised given how the company acts.

This is how ludia reacts to each major issue raised by players

I might have jumped the gun here, it’s working now… Hello DinoMom!! :dragon_face: Say hello to Dinodad for me… :rofl:

1 Like