Ludia Forums

Raid Update

For this update, I would add a way to chat with other players in a raid lobby.
Raid chat would be really helpful for discussing raid strategies and telling people which creature to choose.

Also, another thing is that when in battle and a creature dies, the next turn moves to that creature and just shows the creature laying on the ground which is time-consuming so please get rid of that.

If you have any other things Ludia should add in raids or if you have anything to say about my ideas, feel free to write in the post!

2 Likes

i think there should be a raid tab as awell

1 Like

Raid lobby chat would be amazing for many reasons
It would be great if ludia could remove that minute long stare at dead dino’s turn
Maybe add some more diversity with raid emote “comments”, don’t know what kind but it may be a bit more helpful with coordination
Prob more stuff to add or fix in raids but that’s all I could think of at the moment

1 Like

Lobby chat would be beneficial to let others know what dino they need to bring, or what level it needs to be. This is especially helpful for blind invites from the friends list.

1 Like

I feel like raid lobbies need a chat feature. I don’t know how hard that would be to implement, but I feel it’s a very necessary addition. Whenever I am in a raid, no one is organized and just goes random dinos or leaves when I am trying to inv more people. With a chat channel, we could be much more organized and have a much better raid experience. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Raids can last for 20 minutes because there are so many (unnecessary) animations. I would very much like to speed up raiding a bit.

2 Likes

Infuriating trying to communicate with fellow players to be able to invite to a raid.
Frustrating when they eventually no your creating a raid but no invite arrives, so you leave the lobby to ask them to reboot the app, then go back & recreate a new lobby, raid chat combined with alliance chat would make it a little easier, however fixing the current system would be a good start.having to reboot the app multiple times shouldn’t be an issue just to get an invite to a raid.

1 Like