Ludia Forums

Raiders OfTheLost ARK - Seeking New Members

Sent you a friend request on Discord. Alonican#9792

Opening up for 2 new members. If you are interested please message me on Discord Ripcords#9003.

Still looking for 2 active members. Early raids start on Sunday for us which is in 2 days. Make sure you are ready and in a good guild that feels like home before raiding begins. Easy to get wins with all Raids and can carry almost all raids so if you are slightly lacking we can help get you raid ready.

It is a new season, and this season we are looking at Tenrex for reward. Our guild is super friendly and fun. We are 9/10 weekly reward and pulling T8/9 on Tourneys. We have 3 lvl 20 sancs that have dinos based on player votes.

If you think we might be for you then please drop me a DM on Discord. Ripcords#9003

Still have spots available. Be sure to find a good home before the tourney in 2 days :slight_smile:

Another week almost done. Lots of great raids completed and more members of ours unlocked Apex dinos. IF you are looking to main raid, have a good team of people you can get to know, and work yourself into a top 100 rank guild, this guild is something you might wanna look into. Also do not forget we are part of the ARK co-op so there are a lot of benefits like 3 lvl 20 sancs too. Message me on Discord, Ripcords#9003

About to start another GREAT week of raiding and ending with another weekend tourney battles. IF you are missing a home feel guild/alliance. Feel free to message me on discord, Ripcords#9003

Starting to look for a few members. We are taking down the new APEX as well as all the others. T9 rewards this season. IF you have not found a good guild/group might want to message me on discord (it is required for guild) Ripcords#9003

So a new season, new Apex and new slots open for any member that is looking for a home that loved to raid and is working on moving into a solid 10/10 T9 guild. Currently we are doing 8-9/10 and T8/T9. If you are interested please message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

So a new season starts in 2 days with new rewards to work towards, new Apex tomorrow and a few last open slots for any member that is looking for a home that loved to raid and is working on moving into a solid 10/10 T9 guild. Currently we are doing 8-9/10 and T8/T9. If you are interested please message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

Opening up the guild for new recruits. New season starting today. If you are looking for an easy going guild with 3 lvl 20 sancs and able to help with all Apex raids as well as the easier raids this might be the guild for you. Currently we are doing 8-9/10 and T8/T9. If you are interested please message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

We have opened up 3 spots. Our team is currently 8-9/10 and T8/T9 while able to run ALL Apex and get wins. We have 3 level 20 sancs. All we ask is you be active, do your dailies, and arena and tourney takedowns. If this sounds interesting or a place you would like to find a good family message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

Tourney is almost here again for Season’s 2nd week. We are looking at T9 and some T10 for my team. IF you are willing to put in the work and having troubles getting raid wins might want to consider our team. We are part of the ARK team and Kommunity so we build 3 lvl 20 sancs. If you are interested or want to learn more message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

Tourney is almost done for Season. We are looking at T9. IF you are willing to put in the work this will be the last chance until AFTER the season ends. We are part of the ARK team and Kommunity and have 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries available. We are currently able to do all Raids with easy to follow strats to get you wins. If you are interested or want to learn more message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

The new tourney season is almost here. We are a solid T8/T9 with members that put in the work receiving T9/T10. We are part of the ARK team and Kommunity and have 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries available. We are currently able to do all Raids with easy to follow strats to get you wins.

We are looking for 2 players with a trophy count over 3k currently who is active. If you are interested or want to learn more message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.

The new tourney season is here. We are a solid T8/T9 with members that put in the work receiving T9/T10. We are part of the ARK’s team and Kommunity and have 3 shared lvl 20 sanctuaries available for FIT-ting. We are currently able to do all Raids with easy to follow strats to you get your wins.

We have a few spots open and are looking for players with a trophy count over 3k currently who is active. If you are interested or want to learn more message me on Discord. Ripcords#9003.