[Raids] Jurassic World Alive | Mortem rex Sundays

June just keeps getting better in the Jurassic world!

After extensive review, our team has decided the Mortem rex Raid will remain as a Sunday Raid until further notice.
Should this change in the future we will be sure to notify players but for now, happy Raiding!

Raid on!

PREVIOUS

You all love Mortem rex and so do we!

Back by popular demand, the Mortem rex Raid will be making another month-long return on Sundays starting May 4th 11:00 AM ET to June 1st 11:00 AM ET.

Mortem rex is back with a roaring vengeance!

Starting from April 6 until May 4th, enjoy an entire month of the Mortem rex Raid making special appearances. These appearances will be exclusively on Sundays!

Ready to take this Raid Boss down? You’ll be able to face off against this force as of April 10th!

21 Likes

Hooray! Mortem Month begins!

1 Like

Sweet. Maybe i can get mine to 29 now

1 Like

Not going to be enough to unlike but will definitely help

thanks for real

Good for guys, who are on the verge of unlocking mortem & those who are short of levelling 1 level up.

Thank you for this, hopefully these Morty events come more often.

I’ve never been overly interested in levelling mortem since i unlocked it,
But this is good for players who want to unlock/level it
hopefully we get more of these types of events

An update has been posted! Take a look :blush:

3 Likes

still says “starting april 6th to may 4th” up there

but thanks for more mortem. if it gets extended again, jsut come out and say its a permanent sunday addition

1 Like

They should distinguish the new update, from the old post.

1 Like

Updated for easier understanding! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay!! This text will be blurred

I feel like it should just remain on Sunday

3 Likes

Why not just make mortem a permanent sunday boss I mean im not complaing but it would save you guys some time and some people who just started may not have the chance to unlock something you cant create i would make a permanent apex on sunday with boa for now at least until new ones come along

3 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is how a company does it right! I am honestly overwhelmed and so grateful for this! This means so much to me, as well as to so many others who love and need this raid!

PS - I had a really rough week, and today was almost unbearable - this made my day, and I cannot thank you enough Ludia :heart:

1 Like

I agree - and I wouldn’t be surprised if it will be in the future - it’s also the most fun raid ever. I will often raid Mortem multiple times in a day because it’s just too fun, especially when you get a group of people who know how to raid and you just wing it :slight_smile:

Why not just make it a permanent addition?

Yay!!! Morty is back! I hope they make him a permanent Sunday raid :slight_smile:

1 Like