[Raids] Jurassic World Alive | New Raid Creatures September 2021

The frilled fright Postimetrodon is sailing its way into Raids! Can you and your Raid Team take down this Boss?

Show us your skills Monday September 20th, when we introduce the Epic Postimetrodon!

The mysterious Megalotops is entering Raids! Can you and your Raid Team take down this wondrous creature?

Battle it out Wednesday September 22nd, as we introduce the Epic Megalotops!

Special Raid Alert!

The wolf of Jurassic World, Carnotaurus, is charging its way into an exclusive Festival Raid! Can you and your team take on this horned carnivore?

Take part in this special Raid on Saturday September 25th, for this time limited Raid addition!

The headstrong Glyptoceras is charging its way into Raids! Can you and your Raid Team take down this stubborn beast?

On Tuesday September 28th, we introduce to you the Legendary Glyptoceras!

The tricky Rinchicyon is smuggling itself into Raids! Can you and your Raid Team take down this wolf in sheep’s clothing?

On Wednesday September 29th, discover the Legendary Rinchicyon!

Another Special Raid Alert!

The wolf of Jurassic World, Carnotaurus, is back to charge its way into an exclusive Festival Raid! Can you and your team take on this horned carnivore again?

Take another crack at this special Raid on Saturday October 2nd, with another special time limited appearance from the Carnotaurus!

10 Likes

That megalotops looks so old lol

5 Likes

it reminds me of a bantha from star wars Bantha | Wookieepedia | Fandom

8 Likes

What is the moveset of two new boss?

Uh, I don’t think Postimetrodon has a frill. It has a sail, not a frill. Unless those words are interchangeable.

5 Likes

Give me rare dinos

1 Like

I think about Minotaurus in a short manga by Fujiko F. Fujio…

1 Like