Raids not finishing after winning

Bug Description: Certain Raids, upon winning, will have the defeated boss lying on the ground and the “You Won” display will never appear. This requires a force quit/restart of the app (rewards still received). On others it is heavily delayed.

So far the 2 that refused to finish and require a restart are Scorpius Rex and Imperatosuchus.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Beat Raid Boss
Step 2 - (possibly related to a surrender and restart of the raid without leaving lobby)

How often does it happen:
So far only beating those 2 bosses (again, possibly related to surrender and restart)

What type of device are you using:
iPhone

Before submitting i noticed a similar topic from almost a year ago, but maybe it was a bug that left and came back recently.

Hey Zendrexin, could I ask you to send your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look at this on their end? :smiley:

Thank you!

okidoki, done!

1 Like

I’ve had this happen twice now on all 4 or my devices at the same time as I raid by myself on 4 accounts. It happened this morning but for what ever reason I sat and waited a bit and it finally finished out.

The first time this happened, I iconed the game down and back up an then the raid finished. I had to to this on my 2 Ipads and Android phones. I don’t think this is a device thing.

It might have something to do with the bleed, for instance on the Albertospinos raid and today I was using 2 Refrenantems on the Ceramagnus raid where I did a bleed on Cera on the last turn or two. Even though it died, the computer has to register the bleed which I think was the big pause before the raid would finish.

I can also add, that if i leave the app (not close it), then come back and it does its whole reconnecting thing, the Win will then pop up. Accidentally stumbled into that on Scorpius on Thursday. So, something isn’t triggering at the end of the fight and a reconnect clears it.

same here happens quite alot even before the update on all sorts of bosses.

This happens pretty much 100% of the time after scorpy, happened today after Indom, and happened after many other raids as well including Imperato. Seems to be a newer bug that happened immediately after the update. It’s universal, too. all of us will raid, and the entire team will comment that they are stuck on the screen with the boss KO’d. It’s kinda comical when everyone is posting screenshots of scorpy looking like a deflated pool floating on the ground xD

Hey DPG members, if you are having this issue as well. Could you please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email so our team can gather more information for their investigation?

Thank you!