Raise the seasonal pack dragon odds!

As the title suggests, the current situation of seasonal market pack dragon odds suck horribly. Ive spoken with many other players about it and they all agree that the odds are unfair and make the season boring and hardly worth participating in. A couple have even mentioned quitting RoB entirely because of it which is saying quite a lot.

Raising the odds to 10% or much higher would make us actually feel like we have a chance of obtaining the new dragons. Right now, they feel paywalled and our progress with newer flocks since this change are hardly filled in. For some of us veterans, the new flocks are the only dragons they have left to get and they are getting behind because of it and are increasingly becoming more frustrated as a result.

TLDR: Fix the odds by increasing them, make checking into RoB actually rewarding. Think about the players here, not your wallets.

13 Likes

I agree. Also, the seasonal pack dragons from past seasons are unavailable to purchase with runes, nor have they been in any other events since then. That isn’t fair to players who didn’t get the chance to obtain them then. Other dragons have been in many events after the events they were introduced in.

5 Likes

I agree, if this is a petition, you can count me as having signed it

5 Likes

I got 20 Packs. No Dragon. Bug or Feature?

5 Likes

Agreed! No matter how many packs I open it’s always decor, never a dragon, I’ve only gotten one dragon in the past 4 events. . .

6 Likes

That would be awesome for players who haven’t played in years or are new are really missing out because the tasks are to hard for them. Now I haven’t played it in years but it OKAY in progress. But last season I really wanted teenage dart from that packet so that’s the only thing I bought some of the packets didn’t even have a worthless dragon in it. Every packet should have a definite dragon. I think I bought like 29-35 packets I got 9 sword stealers nothing else!

Plus to add on to this argument I think that dragons from old events should come back in the original seasons as before my goal is to collect 1 of EVERY SINGLE dragon but that is ruined because I wasn’t there that season to get those dragons

2 Likes

Absolutely. I only get dragons with the Alpha seasonal pack since that’s the only time they’re guaranteed. Out of all the seasonal packs I’ve purchased with seasonal currency, I think I only got a dragon once. I also feel that the rates for seasonal exclusive dragons and unique costumes should be far higher than the other random dragons included. I ended up getting stuck with the Mudraker last season instead of getting the two more valuable dragons and costumes. Why even include a normal species if it will eventually become available to search for? If I end up getting Featherhide this season, the grind will feel like a waste again. These packs are pointless to get unless you have the Alpha pass since you’re far more likely to get random decorations and amber more than something valuable and worth the grind.

4 Likes

That would be sooooooooo benificial. It makes the chances of getting cooler dragons, less decor for berk. Im not sure if Im the only one who destroies decor after getting it unless its cool.

3 Likes

uggg that sucks. I pity you. Some days RoB is on your side, and sometimes it just looks smug at you.

3 Likes

I destroy all decor I get it worthless anyways doesn’t do anything. Also I’ve already replied to this content but I feel like no one will ever up the odds. Even all 987,051,092 subscribers say up the odds in my comment down below.

*I had that many subscribers on my channel 2015. I think I have more now. But I have no idea long since I checked.

1 Like

Hmm I might start doing that. It is only for decoration and pretty worthless. Thanks for the Idea! Nothing against it of course, but it is pretty useless. Oh, I have to mention, I got Vexclaw today, and a buffalord not yesterday, but the day before that.

2 Likes

Arrrg that is really frustrating. Does any one else keep only one of each dragon? Like if you get 5 death grippers soul you keep only one of them?

3 Likes

I do that I’m a collector rescuer I call my self. I want to see if I can get them all one of type.

2 Likes

Alpha packs sounds like RoB is pitying us who don’t pay for stuff. I feel like there should be more ways to get the alpha pass such as maybe 100% free ticket that is available in all card packets (even daily- basically ALL packs) but it has to have some rarity maybe like 1 of 1,050 chance I mean hard to get but worth GUARANTEED DRAGONS in a packet the ticket for only 1 season alpha pass and if you don’t use it the season you got it- it won’t be useable it’s worth it for GUARANTEED DRAGONS. (And othe alpha season packets/stuff in the progress lane things)

2 Likes

Update: Got Featherhide just like I feared. Another season grind wasted. Would’ve loved that Anniversary Toothless costume or another limited reward instead. These packs are a waste of currency and the grind. It’s basically spending money just to get a dragon you’ll be able to explore for and get after a few attempts anyway. The pack available for currency has yet to give me a dragon. I’ve only got decorations and amber. I really wanted that limited Toothless costume especially.

4 Likes

I really wanted that to buy the packet with seasonal currency I knew I wouldn’t get the stuff knew it even the season before this one, and i still do it. But now I have given up for every other season in the future until it’s raised because it makes me sad when I don’t get it or anything worth it, last season "- (I forgotten the name)- " I really wanted the teenage ruffrunner or the teenage dart I forgot and the kids witch probably would have been worth it if you got it but I wished I could have gotten the toothless and light fury kid,-

(I got sad enough to keep the game on my phone but purposely never played- nothing really to do and not worth it. So I forgotten a lot sense I played)

So I promised myself that I wouldn’t play until the raised pack odds or something I can pass over at all like for example (what I would have called it:) cute hybrid kids fury kids make trouble again: dart, pouncer, ruffrunner are all put together in one purchase maybe also one of the few things that I would purchase with money.

2 Likes

Something that good I would maybe buy but I wouldn’t know if there is a sale up at that time if I didn’t open the game

1 Like

The fact that this post keeps on staying active just proves my point at how ridiculous the odds are. I have no idea why the mods here have not replied to this thread at all but it’s quite obvious that everyone hates the seasonal pack odds. We’ll just keep posting about why these odds are terrible until you guys fix the issue at hand. This is becoming as ridiculous as the collection item glitch nightmare.

4 Likes

Like today I was trying to get the Featherhide and got a deco instead.
ARRRRRRG. I say take the decorations out of the packs.

3 Likes

Update from last season: I opened 10 seasonal packs and got nothing in return! This is so pathetic and frustrating, last season is only worthwhile because I got a new dragon (Ketillkott), which might I remind you, is guaranteed from the market. Seasonal packs? Nada, not a single dragon, just a crap ton of watermelon O.o

2 Likes