Ludia Forums

Rajakylosaurus Art : Oil Legacy #1

The Fanfiction Story

The descendant of Rajasaurus, this mighty beast is known to be, unlike it’s very distant cousin Rajastega, Oil Negative. The “oilyness” of Rajastega was observed by King Cheeseeater and self proclaimed Professor Fury.

A common confusion occured here, that Rajasaurus caused the oily traits of Rajastega, however Rajakylosaurus has proven that indeed Rajasaurus, like most other creatures, was Oil Neutral. The respective fusions caused Rajastega to be extremely oily, and Rajakylosaurus to be extremely oil deficient. Because of this, Rajakylosaurus have often been known to hunt down Rajastegas.

How is it guys? Do let me know if you could suggest any improvements :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The ‘oil’ nicknames are extremely random, I took them up casually but as @Cheeseeater and some others took it to the next level we thought it could become a Fanfiction type thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Additional thanks to
@Aether_12, @I_am_NOT_a_Salmon and @Dimetrocarnus for some ideas of the story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Im liking this story line.

1 Like

Remember you made almost as much of it as I did :wink: this was a joint effort…

1 Like

I just made up the nutcase that hunted Rajastega.

1 Like

This looks so cool! I especially love the bright colors you added. :smile:

1 Like

So fury are you going to stay on the alive forum???

1 Like

Yes Sir! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like