Ludia Forums

Rajasaurus Unlock and Dinosaur Nicknames

We need an unlock for this guy, please. He is awesome, and also a part of a legendary hybrid. We have been getting the same few creatures rotated, like Ankylosaurus and Spinosaurus. Yesterday was my second Ankylo unlock, and a few days back I had my second Gallimimus unlock. Add few more creatures… like Rajasaurus, Metriorhynchus, etc… @Ned @Keith what do you feel, if you can add this to any upcoming event it would be real awesome.

Yeah what you say is right but you can get a rajestega in the moded pvp, although it has very very slight chance. And yeah we want more unlocks . I have unlocked Ankylosaurus , kaprasuchus and gallimimus twice, we want more more unlocks.

Hamari mange Puri Karo
Translation- Fulfill our need of more unlocks

3 Likes

Yes,I do not want to unlock spinosaurus again, @Ned Please make Ludia aware

1 Like

@Dino_Rex sach bol rahe ho! (You are right {translation})
(Didn’t see that coming,right? :nerd_face:)

Hindi bolna aata hai xD?
Translation-Do you speak hindi

1 Like

Maine bhi Nahi socha tha yaar? Looks like we have some Indians in the room.

1 Like

Google Translate? Or Indian?

We better not speak more with this regard before we are flagged for speaking in a different language

Yeah you are right but when will we get new unlocks?? It seems like ages …

2 Likes

Yes @Ned, and a rare/common unlock week again would be pretty awesome. Rajasaurus really needs his spot, and so do Metriorhynchus, Parasaurolophus, etc.

And @anon43877113 mai toh bachpan se sikha hu bolna (I learnt since childhood to speak in this language)… :smiley:

1 Like

So you are Indian I see. Achhi baat hai,pata hi nahi chalta adhe samay

1 Like

And me too( In English)

1 Like

As long as you provide an English translation so that everyone is included in the conversation you are more than welcome to speak in your own language :grinning:

2 Likes

I kinda want to unlock Meteor(my nickname for Metriorhynchus, because well…), anyway its because I could get Metrialong, though I don’t need it because I have a butt ton of Carnivores.

2 Likes

@JayPoseidon oh cool! I always love these nicknames! Here are some of mine -

EDM for Eudimorphodon
Greenaraptor for Velociraptor
Peacockosaurus for Utahraptor
Scott for Scaphognathus
Barry for Baryonyx (Obvious, tho)
Raja Chola for Rajasaurus

xD

2 Likes

And @Jurassic_Fury, @Dino_Rex and @anon43877113, Η Ελλάδα έχει ακόμα το αίμα των προγόνων μας. Μπορούμε ακόμα να είμαστε εξαιρετικοί στρατιώτες και ναυτικοί. ΑΥΤΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ !!!(Greece still has the blood of our ancestors. We can still be excellent soldiers and navy. THIS IS THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC!!!)

2 Likes

Nice. Mine’s
Metriaphodon = Super Berries(because Beaver calls Dimorphodon Berries)
Metrorhynchus = Meteor
Unayrhynchus = Uranium Cool Ranch Doritos
Postosuchus = Post Man
Tapejara = Tape
Zhejiangopterus = Jenga(because the center of the name is jiango, ah whatever)
I actually forgot a lot of them(darn)

1 Like

What a coincidence!! I also call Postosuchus as Postman. Forgot to mention that xD and Zhejiangopterus as Zing-a-Ding Ding xD
And Gen 2 T-Rex as Jenna (short for Jennifer which is derived from Jen ~ Gen 2), Kaprosuchus as Kappa and Nundasuchus as Nunda…

2 Likes

I call zejiangopterus and zing zang

3 Likes

I call him Post Malone

2 Likes