Rally heal on Tarbo STILL not working

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: rally heal not working

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- have bare minimum health to get rally heal, doesn’t rally heal
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: almost every time

What type of device are you using: Moto Z4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Did you attack when you only had a single flock left? Thats the only time alert shattering impact will heal. Unlike other flocks where they can heal after only losing a single flock member

I only had one when I attacked.

Even if that were the case, it doesn’t say that anywhere in the description

Alright I think I know what is going on. Since you are slower then the opponent I highly doubt you used it at 1 flock left or you would of died so this is how I think it went down. At two flocks left you clicked the attack button, then the opponent attacked you and you dropped to 1 flock, then the attack went off and didnt heal. The reason for this is it registers how many flocks you have the moment you click that button and since you had two at the time it didnt use its threatened attack. Stupid I know but that is how it works. Also it does say it needs to have 1 flock left for it to work in the description it just says it based of hp “threatened. Self: HP 863 or less”

3 Likes

Yeah, you used ASI as if the alert effects were still reversed. It heals when you attack after you hit that HP range, but are still in that range next turn.

It registers the alert move as your current HP in the current turn

1 Like