Ludia Forums

RampagingBirds flying to top! Alliance looking for active members!

Hello. We are the RampagingBirds and we are currently looking for more members to make our community of active and competitive Dinosaur enthusiasts one to reach the top. If you want to be part of a group that will grow big to do that, gladly donate DNA or compete, feel more than welcome to join!

1 Like

Ben5819:
Please contact me regarding an alliance chat room for our members thanks, i have all the details and need you to look at them before our alliance chat room is launched for your approval.
As you know we have difficulty even at the best of times trying to get the message across and also the limitations of the alliance chat room where we can only post a certain amount of messages before the forum limit takes over and we can not post any more messages until the timer / amount of time has passed before we can post another message.
The same also goes for the messages about our members and the dino dna they need via the requests available in the alliance chat section of our games.
Anyhow if you could get back to me as soon as your available we can sort this out for the benefit of all our alliance members.
kind regards
JoeVolcano27#6132

1 Like