Ludia Forums

Random LOVE Showcase to JWA

Alright hunters, let’s post ONLY good things about JWA. Whatever you love in this game, be it a feature, graphics, ideas, sounds… Everything! Try to avoid sarcasm or complaints here, please! Details matter, let us know!

Me? I absolutely adore every creature model, texture and animation. In particular, the theropods attacks really look strong and massive!

Other than that, the map design is brilliant: it’s clean and easy to navigate.

Also, the fact the team often gives us goodies like extra bucks through social media (always very welcome) and the wallpapers / graphic art which we can use on our devices.

Curious on the specific things everyone out there loves in this game!

3 Likes

I love Monomimus
I love ProceWrathomimus, Magnapyritor
Tryko, Indoraptor g2 and Maxima.

3 Likes

I love Magna’s colouring. Can’t wait to unlock it!

3 Likes

I love MOST of the creature models and colors

2 Likes

I really like the AR feature. My daughter loves dinosaurs so I use it to “put them in her room” and talk to her about them.

2 Likes

The excitement of creating new hybrids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Magna’s design is great! One of my favorites too

1 Like

I love those loading screens, their graphics are always so awesome. Can´t remember which one I didn´t like … To be honest I think I like all of them. And hey, I love 100 DNA fuses even when I was lucky only 2 times during my whole JWA carrier.

2 Likes

The current one is the best. Change my mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I also enjoy the graphics. Better than the JW the game’s graphics

1 Like

Utasinoraptor is the greatest dino in this game. Give me an action figure of her.

2 Likes

I love reading the release notes. It always brings some kind of excitement to read about new creature X, new hybrid Y and new feature Z.

5 Likes

Love that such an amazing in depth game is free to play. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love going out and hunting.

1 Like

I love my Glaurung.

2 Likes

I love the many, beautiful looking creatures and graphics. It makes this game truly unique.

1 Like