Random mess of a game!

13 battle loses in a row! Not one critical hit! Every opponent Dino ‘Far’ superior to any of mine! Random generated effects never benefit my team. Oh and I had three chances to win with the final hit…only for this super terribel game to glitch and not allow me to choose the move needed…costing me the fight. How can a game be this awful?!

Hey Aaron_Frost, I’m sorry to hear that you were not able to choose which ability to use on one of your matches. I’ve heard similar cases of this and our team would be glad to investigate further to see what the issue might be. If you have any more information on what happened during your battle, could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key included in the email?
For now, trying some of the troubleshooting steps here could also help prevent similar issues from happening again: Lost a battle I was winning

Win or Lose is OK in arena battle, it is normal, you can win or lose.
BUT…
sometime this game is too much of something, how come when i play arena 7 times in a row and i got only 1-2 critical hits, while opponent got a lot more than me and sometimes they got 4 critical in one battle (This is crazy)
and when i use evasion or cloak opponent can hit me all the time, but when opponent use it, i never land a hit to them

Ramdom or percentage for hit is OK, but i think it shouldn’t be like this, it make your game NOT FUN
I don’t mind if i lose sometimes, i have fun BOTH WIN or LOSE but the situation that i’ve mentioned above was REALLY NOT FUN at all.