Random poll

Do you guys ever wonder if tryko could ever get a definite move?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never thought about it
  • Pfft I wish

0 voters

That is indeed very random.

2 Likes

Trykosaurus is fine, it’s extremely good but it’s not broken. Although I can imagine people crying if it gets a definite move, because it would be busted. But then again, their the same type of people who call Thor op :confused:

5 Likes

Lol it just came to me when I woke up and I was like huh did ankyntrosaur have a null move; checked it and it does and then I thought if were to mix a one it’s two damage moves would that be a definite?

Lol honestly I’m tired of people saying it’s op like for the last time of boosts people boosts! Not Thor is self.

3 Likes

Yea! IF I see one more person call Thor op… I will go livid.

(No this is not a threat so do not flag me or suspend Me)

1 Like

thor is op?

It’s really not.

2 Likes

Thor:

To be op or not op that is the question

thors are super easy to deal with.
boosted ones just get a thyla wound and I watch as their health ticks down. (depends on the player, but some swap on my RT other’s don’t.)

as for tryko… no definite move. it’s a tanky chomp. should be dealt with by speedy chomp (indos or orion)

1 Like

Lol ya I’m just wondering if anyone has ever thought of this

Although some 300 extra health would help against maximas and make it a sure counter

But wait doesn’t Orion lose against it?

oh right. alloraptor then.

1 Like

Lol now that’s more like it :joy:

I thought about this but Tryko is already good I don’t think it need a buff + a Definite move doesn’t make sense at all

But…

Boosted Thor has been the second most anoying dino forever, since boost were released. Boost ruined Thor.

Blame the boosts, not Thor.

1 Like

Tryko is already walking the fine line of very good and “too good.” I don’t think it needs anymore buffs.

2 Likes

Lol honestly I’m gonna put thi is the poll description lol I’m not saying buff I’m just saying has anyone thought of it.

1 Like