Randomly Winning?

So this has happened twice. I’m in a battle, I get my second victory, only one away from winning, and then suddenly “You Win!”.
Oh, alright? Yay. So I get my prize, start a new battle, but I just go back to the battle before hand. Im still in the last battle with two defeats, and because they’ve had the chance to beat up my Dinos, I lose. This last time I also couldn’t select an attack to counter with. Just had to sit there and wait for the countdown till I lose.

Fix this, it’s annoying.

Hey Blue_Hunter, I’m sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the battle Arena. I understand how frustrating it can be when this happens. I would like to offer some quick troubleshooting steps that may help with this, should you experience it again in the future.

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

Remember to make sure you are on a stable internet connection before playing Jurassic World Alive.

If you keep experiencing this issue, our support team would also be glad to take a closer look at your account. You can reach them here at support+forums@ludia.com. It will also be very helpful if you could provide your Support Key in the email.