Ludia Forums

Rank 5 alliance seeking 2 very active members

Are you an experienced player? Have at least 3k trophies or Player level 13+? Tired of being the only person in your alliance contributing to Alliance Missions and DNA requests? Are you ultimately ready to hit Rank 5 every week and strategically work together with a FULLY ACTIVE alliance ? Please apply now to “Xtinct”. We need only 2 positions filled by today. Joining “Discord chat is mandatory for this Alliance.” This extremely helps with coordinating missions, making new alliance officers, news/updates, strike events, advice, etc… Its a great alliance to be part of if your active and up to a challenge. We offer rewards at times to top weekly/monthly players. If your a serious player and feel like this will fit your gameplay; Please feel free to contact me at ANYTIME or just apply to Xtinct. Only 2 spots available!!!

One spot remaining !!!

Dinorage #7293
I am a level 14 with over 3000 trophies. I would love to be part of your alliance. Thanks

Dinorage #7293
I am a level 14 and 3000+ trophies. I am active all day and every day.
Thanks

I’m level 20 and 4600 trophies. Looking for new alliance. Don’t want to leave my current one if no spot is available tho