Ludia Forums

Rank 5 alliance seeking 2 very active members

Are you an experienced player? Have at least 3k trophies or Player level 13+? Tired of being the only person in your alliance contributing to Alliance Missions and DNA requests? Are you ultimately ready to hit Rank 5 every week and strategically work together with a FULLY ACTIVE alliance ? Please apply now to “Xtinct”. We need only 2 positions filled by today. Joining “Discord chat is mandatory for this Alliance.” This extremely helps with coordinating missions, making new alliance officers, news/updates, strike events, advice, etc… Its a great alliance to be part of if your active and up to a challenge. We offer rewards at times to top weekly/monthly players. If your a serious player and feel like this will fit your gameplay; Please feel free to contact me at ANYTIME or just apply to Xtinct. Only 2 spots available!!!

One spot remaining !!!

Dinorage #7293
I am a level 14 with over 3000 trophies. I would love to be part of your alliance. Thanks

Dinorage #7293
I am a level 14 and 3000+ trophies. I am active all day and every day.
Thanks

I’m level 20 and 4600 trophies. Looking for new alliance. Don’t want to leave my current one if no spot is available tho

Just made room for this week. Please apply to Xtinct. I’ll keep a spot open if you’d like. We hit rank 5 this week with days to go. Joining discord chat is mandatory

Are you an experienced player? Have at least 3k trophies or Player level 13+? Tired of being the only person in your alliance contributing to Alliance Missions and DNA requests? Are you ultimately ready to hit Rank 5 every week and strategically work together with a FULLY ACTIVE alliance ? Please apply now to “Xtinct”. We need about 5 positions filled by today. Joining Discord chat is mandatory for this Alliance. This extremely helps with coordinating missions, making new alliance officers, news/updates, strike events, advice, etc… Its a great alliance to be part of if your active and up to a challenge. We offer rewards at times to top weekly/monthly players. If your a serious player and feel like this will fit your gameplay; Please feel free to contact me at ANYTIME or just apply to Xtinct. Only 5 spots available!!!

Still have a room?

Yes please apply

Do you have room for 2. We are currently in Aviary arena.

Is there still an opening? I dont meet the requirements just yet, but I clear 75% of the Defense tiles by myself in my current alliance and have to wait multiple days for others to get on and clear the incubators. I play between 5 and 7 hours a day, I walk & run during the mornings between 7 to 10km so I can go hunt down the good stuff. Would love to join a more active guild with people who speak my language :grin: and also donate lol

see? Just waiting on more than 12 people to get on and fight. :roll_eyes:

Your alliance sounds really fun and interesting.
im level 16 with 3575 trophies.
i am active daily, sometimes 24/7-
a constant jw alive player! i am constantly improving and i have contributed very much to my most recent alliance. i didnt really want to quit but i felt it was best for me to find a bigger alliance bc i have plans to reach new heights in this game and i cant see that happening for me with my former alliance. change is neccesary for growth so i hit eject and here i am filling out applications. i also would like an alliance that has some High ranking members so that i could learn things from them. My name is sobiz. i will include screenshots of my recent status and completed task missions so you can see for yourself. Thank you for your time.

That’s not very active. Still in rank 2 in almost 3 days. We hit rank 3 in 4 hours. Then rank 4 in 18 hrs.

Problem is finding people that actually play. A lot on here say they hit the eject button on their old alliance. But once added to new alliance it becomes clear that they had the eject button pushed on them. The alliance I am in has booted out at least 50 people in the last few weeks. Some come online after joining. Dont say anything, ask for irritator, then offline. That’s immediate boot.

It would be nice if we could actually post names up here when we see players trying to get into other alliances saying how much they play so we could warn other alliances of what they are getting.

No saying u. Dont know u. But that is the problem I am sure a lot of alliances are having. Players there for free handouts and free sino with little to no help.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving your time to review my post and also to reply.

Its so easy these days to misinterpret a persons tone when communicating through text format.
Please take no offense, i mean no disrepect to you whatsoever…

…and correct me if i am wrong,
but it seems like
you are judging
my personal player activity
by the task ranking for
the entire alliance.

Yeah well I guess sort of. Your alliance in only on rank 2 at 3 days. There are 50 of you. I can get that far by myself in that amount of time. Guess I may some help with incubators. Beginning rank is basically done when someone opens mission rewards. But I guess your more active then the other 49 in the alliance?

i am not saying i am more active than anyone. Ppl have days which are more active than others just as we have good days and bad days. I consider myself an active player but i guess that can be pretty vague now that i know that there is ppl like YOU whom alone can achieve more than what my whole entire former alliance of 50 ppl can do, and not just them but several alliances bc the DNA Toasterz likely rank far from last on the charts.
YOU are the SUPERACTIVE hero… and i guess if you consider yourself just active, then, even if i pull my own weight, i would still pale in comparison and could say that by those standards i might be considered borderline inactive.
So i dont feel so offended anymore. :laughing:
Anyways.
Good job bro. Someone should buy you a cake or something. Until then heres a pat on the back! :beers:

:v:
Sobiz