Ludia Forums

Ranking the new Zones analysis. 1>3>4>2

So there is new information out for which creatures are now static in the four zones thanks to Metahub.
I did some comparisons based on the perspective of which ingredients lead to the best creatures in the game. I ended up with a ranking of Zone 1>Zone 3> Zone 4> Zone 2. Congratulations Zone 4 is no longer the worst zone. Zone 1 and Zone 3 are still very good.
I apologize for any dinosaur misspellings. Here is the analysis.
Zone 1
Day/Dawn/Dusk
Dilophosarus Rare ingredient to the green chicken Diloracheirus. Tyrant level creature.
Postosuchus Ingredient for Posimetrodon which leads to Tryostronix. Mid Apex tier creature
Deinicheirus Common ingredient to the green chicken Diloracheirus. Tyrant level creature.
Dimetrodon Gen 2 common ingredient to make Monolometrodon an alpha level legendary creature
Kentrosaurus Epic ingredient to the legendary Ankytrosaurus (a Mid Apex tier creature) But key ingredient to making Trykosaurus a Tyrant level creature.

Anytime
Stegoceratops A hybrid that is considered a Mid Apex tier creature
Meglosaurus Rare ingredient to the Meglasuchus A Mid Apex tier creature
Scapognathus a Very good rare alpha level
Majungasaurus a beginning common which is a common ingredient for Majundasuchus
Majundasuchus A rare hybrid that is a waste of resources.
Erlikosaurus Epic ingredient to making Erlidominus a Tyrant level creature.
Concavenator An epic that has a 1x counterattack A survivor level creature.

Night/Dawn/Dusk
Echo A rare survivor level creature

This zone is amazing. 4 different ingredients that can lead to Tyrant level creatures. 2 ingredients that lead to Mid Apex tier creatures (ignoring Ankytrosaurus which would make 3) as well as Stegoceratops. It is still the number 1 zone.

Zone 2
Day/Dawn/Dusk
Pyroraptor An epic creature that is ingredient to Pyrritator that leads to Magnapyritor a Tyrant level creature. Don’t get excited though, the true limiting ingredient here is Irritator which is an arena exclusive drop. If you pay to play, and open up your battle incubators immediately, while battling all day, than that is a different story.
Erlikosaurus Gen 2 Rare ingredient to the Erliosphyx which combines with Spinoyx to make an apex tier possibly future Tyrant level creature. Don’t get excited though, the true limiting ingredient here is Baryoynx Gen2 which is an arena exclusive drop that forms the Spinonyx. See above about battling all day.
Dracorex Gen 2 One of the best commons in the game and an ingredient for Dracoceratops a Tyrant level creature.
Euoplocephalus A common ingredient that helps form Amargocephalus that helps make the mid apex tier tank Tragodist

Anytime
Brachiosaurus An Epic that is hard to dart (Even harder now) Considered a Mid Apex level creature, but you won’t get the DNA to get this creature to a level of viability at the high end. It has no hybrid
Rajasaurus Epic ingredient to make the legendary Rajakylosaurus when combined with the epic Ankylosaurus. This combines with Tuojiangosaurus to make Diorajasaur considered now to be at least a mid tiered Apex creature. Too bad Ankylosaurus and Tuojiangosaurus are needed to make other creatures like Turomoloch and Trykosaurus.
Positmetrodon Epic ingredient which leads to Tryostronix a mid Apex tier creature
Dracorex The rare ingredient when combined with Utahsinoraptor makes Utarinex which are both considered Top tier Apex level creatures. Some argue that Utarinex is not worth the upgrade due to the nerf. So
Gorgosaurus A Rare ingredient that combines with Kaprosuchus to make the Gorgosuchus which can make the Meglasuchus A Mid Apex tier creature. Most would argue Kaprosuchus is better spent making Spinotasuchus.
Wuerhosaurus A rare survivor level creature that has no hybrid.
Einiosaurus A common creature that can make the decent alpha level Einiasuchus.
Einiasuchus An alpha level rare hybrid. Can be combined with Sarcosuchus to make a down grade of Epic hybrid of Sarcorixis. (Do not make this hybrid unless you like wasting resources)

Night/Dawn/Dusk
Charlie A rare alpha level creature.

Zone 2 may look pretty at first, but it has lots of creatures that are useless and/or are full of “IF” statements in resource usage and complicated due to the need to combine with limiting arena exclusive creatures. The redeeming quality of this zone is the common Dracorex Gen 2 which makes Dracoceratops (The creature everyone wants nerfed) Ouranosaurus got shipped to Zone 4 with a switch of Rajasaurus.
Therefore Zone 2 is now the worst zone.

Zone 3
Day/Dawn/Dusk

Argentinosaurus Rare ingredient that combined with Secodontosaurus to make the legendary Ardontosaurus a tank with some immunity. It might make the Apex tier
Tuojiangosaurus Rare ingredient to Tuoramoloch considered a now to be at least a mid tiered Apex creature (limited by an arena exclusive Styigmoloch) and Diorajasaur which is also now considered a to be at least a mid tiered Apex creature.
Allosaurus. Common ingredient to make the legendary Allosinosaurus which combines with Tarbosaurus to make Thoradolosaurus. A high tier Apex creature that some consider Tyrant level.
Triceratops Gen 2 common ingredient for Dracoceratops a top tier Tyrant level creature.
Sinoceratops Epic ingredient legendary for Allosinosaurus which combines with Tarbosaurus to make Thoradolosaurus. A high tier Apex creature that some consider Tyrant level. It also can lead to Utahsinoraptor makes Utarinex which are both considered Top tier Apex level creatures.

Anytime
Dimetrodon rare ingredient when combined with Pyrritator that leads to Magnapyritor a top tier Tyrant level creature. Don’t get excited though, the true limiting ingredient here is Irritator which is an arena exclusive drop. Dimetrodon can also combine with postasuchus to make Posimetodon which is an Epic ingredient which leads to Tryostronix. Mid Apex tier creature
Edmontosaurus Rare ingredient when combined with iguanadan that makes Edmontoguanadan a Mid Apex tier Epic creature.
Diplotator A rare hybrid that is a survivor creature.
Spinotahraptor Epic ingredient to make Spinotasuchus a top tiered Apex creature
Diplocaulus A common creature with no hybrid.
Monolophosaurus. The epic ingredient when combined with Stegoceratops that makes the top apex tier creature Monstegotops. It can also be combined with gallimimus to make the now nerfed Monomimus, which can be used as an ingredient to make Pterovexus which is considered to be a low tiered apex level creature.
Secodontosaurus Epic ingredient that combined with Argentinosaurus to make the legendary Ardontosaurus a tank with some immunity. It might make the Apex tier.

Night/Dawn/Dusk
Delta. An alpha level Rare.
This is the second best zone. Three ingredients that are Tyrant level creatures. Lot of other ingredients that lead to mid tier Apex or better creatures. You have sinoceratops, enjoy it.

Zone 4
Day/Dawn/Dusk

Carnotaurus A Rare that is an ingredient to make the Epic Purutaurus Which is at least Omega level and might crack the Apex tier.
Diplocaulus Gen 2 A rare with no hybrid
Koolasuchus Gen 2 A rare that combines with Arambourgiania to make the Legendary Koolabourgiana. This can combine with Diplodocus to form the Gemintitan Which looks to be an Apex tier level unique with the most hit points in the game.
Gryposuchus an epic ingredient to form Grypolyth which is considered to be an Low tiered Apex Unique creature.
Monolophsaurus Gen 2 common ingredient to make Monolometrodon an alpha level legendary creature
Parasaurolophus A common ingredient that is needed to make the Mid tier Apex Tragodists as well as combined with the arena exclusive stygmiloch to make Paramoloch which makes the Mid Apex tiered Unique Turoamoloch when combined with Tuojiangosaurus.

Anytime
Gorgosuchus An alpha level epic which can make the Meglasuchus A Mid Apex tier creature.

Spinosaurus Rare ingredient to make Spinotahraptor which is an Epic ingredient to make Spinotasuchus a top tiered Apex creature

Koolasuchus Epic level creature that combines with scolosaurus to make the legendary Skoolasaurus which is an Omega level hybrid.
Ouranosaurus Epic ingredient to the green chicken Diloracheirus. A Tyrant level creature.
Suchotator One of the best rare hybrids in the game considered a mid tier apex creature and easiest to get in the game.
Suchomimus A common ingredient that makes Suchotator.

Night/Dawn/Dusk
Giraffatitan A hard to dart alpha level rare. Can be combined with Nodopatosaurus to make Nodopatotitan an alpha level legendary.

Congratulations Zone 4, you are no longer the worst zone. You took Ouranosaurus from Zone 2 in a trade for Rajasaurus.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a dawn dusk anymore.

1 Like

I’m so happy that after such a long time local 3 is a great zone!

Yup Zone 3 is looking good.

You are confusing l3 with l1, local 3 never had sinoceratops

i’m zone 4 and this is great news. Ouranosaurus is the epic that i never can find and never get from incubators (well very seldom). So this is great news. i will finally be able to unlock the unique that has been such a slow process. however i’m so tired of shooting suchomimus ugh. i know i know it makes suchotator but a 5 min scent and you get all suchomimus is pretty lame. same for my 20 minute the other night which was all suchomimus besides 2 others.

Yup. Area 1 and Area 3 switched Sinoceratops for Erlikosaurus, which is great for both of them.
I am starting to think the majority of the development team either lives in Area 1 and Area 3, or are heavily influenced by people in those areas.

L3 was crap a long time, so it’s OK to be good now. But it’s not mattering at all. I feel the “daily Dinos” are way more common in every area

2 Likes