Ranking the zones post 1.12 Zone 1 then 3 then 2 then a distant 4

Frequently people talk about the zones that are best to go hunting in.
It is time for a new ranking.
Please note this ranking is based on getting end game dinosaurs.

Zone 1 which is almost always the best zone or one of the best zones:
Has Tuorjiangosaurus and Echo among it’s rares.
It also has Anklysosaurus and Brachiosaurus.

Both Tuorjiangosaurus and Anklysosaurus are needed for Diorajsaur which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams.
Echo is the hard to get rare to make the Indominus Rex Gen 2 which is amazing in itself and it also makes Indoraptor Gen 2 which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams.
It also has Brachiosaurus which is a much needed Epic to eventually make Ardentismaxima which is on almost every team in the top 50 and all of the top 10

Because of all of this Zone 1 ranks highest.

Zone 2. Took a huge hit with the downgrading of Dracoceratops and Erlikospyx
Has Quetzalcoatlus Rajasaurus and Pyroraptor
Quetzalcoatlus is needed to make Quetzorion which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams.
Rajasaurus is needed to make Diorajsaur which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams.
Pyroraptor is needed to make Magnapyritator which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams but the real limiting factor for this dinosaur tends to be irritator.

Because of all of this Zone 2 ranks third.

Zone 3 has Dimetrodon Argentinosaurus Secondatosaurus and Maisasuarus
Dimetrodon is needed to make Magnapyritator which is on the majority of the Top 10 and top 50 teams but the real limiting factor for this dinosaur tends to be irritator.
Both Argentinosaurus and Secondatosaurus are needed to make Ardontosaurus which makes Ardentismaxima which is on almost every team in the top 50 and all of the top 10
Maisasuarus helps makes Phorususaura which is rapidly joining the ranks of the top 50 and is one of the best new tyrants.

Because of all of this Zone 3 ranks a close second behind Zone 1.

Zone 4. Has Gryposuchus and Koolosuchus Gen 2

Gryposuchus is needed to make Grypholyth which is on the majority of the Top 10 and on many top 50 teams
Koolosuchus Gen 2 is needed to make Gemintitan the most powerful Dinosaur in the game and is on at least half of the top 10 teams but the real limiting factor for this dinosaur is Diplodocus and Arambourgiana DNA

Because of all of this Zone 4 ranks dead last

Clearly my thought.
Im bored because i live in l4 and the trade of wooly rhino for making kentrosaure a global tend to give strong DNA to everyone but L4 now can build the worst unique in exchange…
Even if ludia gave us free epic titanoboa,it still wouldn’t be good…
At least,maybe by changing wooly rhino for wooly mammoth?

I totally agree with this ranking, even though the only thing I need from local 2 is Quetz now, and I live in it :smile::confused: I let Dracocera and Utarinex go, since they are not so useful anymore, I don’t do Erlikospyx, grinding Magna is enough with the incubator exclusives, so there goes Erli g2, no need for Raja, Darwin or posti, and I have tons of pyroraptor stacked waiting for Irritator to grace me with its presence in incubators…

I should move I guess :smile::smile:

Unless you truly love Diplocaulus on the daily, I would say stay away from Zone 3. Nothing happens in Zone 3 as far as migrations go. It is the often neglected zone of the game. Clearly zone 3 should be last

Zone 3 has Maiasaura? I must have missed that.
In any case, I haven’t seen one in ages.

Same here. In zone 3 Argentino & Maia are really rare. So rare that I can’t believe that the allocation is correct.

I hate living in zone 4…

Same! I hardly see Argentinosaurus, waay less than Dimetrodon anyway.

Monolorhino will probably be buffed, so you have that to look forward to.

1 Like

I live and work at zone 4 so this is pretty boring.

1 Like

I live in Zone 1, we get the odd day that Brachi turns up but maybe 1 Anky every 2 or 3 months or so and I walk it all the time.

1 Like