Ludia Forums

Raptor paddock changes coming

Will be interesting to see what this is going to be…

Link to Ludia post: [News] Jurassic World: The Game | Raptor Paddock is Going Under Renovation

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong, but I foresee code 19 style mini games…

1 Like

I really hope not. That would ruin boosted stuff for me…

2 Likes

Oh my God, you ruined my night dreams!

2 Likes

Oh please no.

1 Like

Thank you for the fresh idea, Ludia, but the raptor paddock is working fine right now.

What many of us would really like is a fix to the matchmaking in PvE! Give us back our game so we can play it! PvE should not be based on your highest creature’s ferocity! Maybe the top 25%, but not the top 2 or 3.

Please consider working on what we’re complaining about rather than changing something with which everybody is fairly happy anyway.

7 Likes

@HanSoloWannaBe that’s crazy talk.

Sad really I was just get a decent set of boosters to have a go at those events. Wonder what they will do with everyone’s inventory of cards?

1 Like

I’m hoping it will just be some addition to what is already there. But yeah, fixing the PvE ferocity calc would be far more appreciated.

2 Likes

Well so much for that, just saw the post saying boosters will be going away. Can’t say I care that much, they are nice trade items, but otherwise I mostly only play boosted matches when I have to. Just hope whatever they replace it with isn’t something even worse.

1 Like

NOOOOO!!! I have only just found out that boosters are amazing custom trades plus I love the boosted events with 3, 4 or even 6 packs as a reward

1 Like

PLUS Ive traded a lot of resources to stockpile booster cards, will I get the market value back on those boosters???

1 Like

Yeah, well that’s the big question I suppose for a lot of players. They are going to be seriously upset if Ludia just takes away what has been a serious source of game resources with so little warning.

2 Likes

If I know that there will be a compensation for boosters (absolutely no dollars) I would continue to collect them as long as it is possible.

2 Likes

As others have said, it’s sad to see a part of the game that many enjoyed go. Here’s to hoping whatever the replacement is proves even better.

Don’t get cheap on us, Ludia. That was Hammond’s mistake.

7 Likes

I always enjoy your posts that pull in pieces of movies, they are great.

3 Likes

And this particular one could not have been MORE on the mark!

1 Like

@Sionsith, @Mary_Jo, you’re kind. Some of us collect data to find patterns. Others of us remember movies to make points.

Let’s hope hope the raptor paddock improvement is good. I’m nervous. Even Nedry knew better than to mess with raptor fences.

3 Likes

I hope so too.

In the meantime, I am getting very frustrated at the Trader only wanting to SELL me boosters, not buy them. No, I’m NOT giving you my loyalty points for boosters that may not be worth anything soon.

1 Like

Would be nice if there was a way to trade items with other players in the game but I expect that would be far more benefit for players than the developers.

Any more news on this? Im still being offered cards in Trade Harbour which is a good way to get rid of coins but if they are going to take our boosters, then it’s a false economy.

1 Like