Raptor record

How many arena battles in a row have you fought were your opponent started with an indoraptor gen 2? I just did 5 battles in a row all of them started me vs an indo g2.

2 Likes

11 in one day it gets boring after number 4

I’m guilty of doing it too, but since I see it often, I usually start with Gemini or Ardentis just because that happens so often

3 Likes

10%. 60% started with Ardentistmaxima because that kills everything but a lucky Tryko and a faster Ardent

1 Like

I don’t try to count those raptors lol

If I have it in my quartet, then I would use it. If not then my Maxima if it was xhosen. Maybe even Erlindom.

Really depends on my team of 4.

Not often the first dinosaur but frequently it is their second.

I really hate it used as a second. Makes me waste my first turn enjoying the battle only to get ludiaed

3 Likes

90% start with maxima. I see why in lower arenas they start with IG2. But maxima with 7k-10k hp is the most used as a starter now. Because it sits there doing slow/dsr/slow/dsr with an occasional definite on your dodgers. Aswell as a huge crit rate.

1 Like

Ya, aviary here.If it is not IG2 then it is indo G1, indom G1, Erlidom or procerat. Almost every starter used here has evade or cloak. Reworking my team around it but by the time I level and boost everything to counter then the meta will change.

1 Like

Starter in almost every battle excepting a few Maximas and Erlidoms at gyro.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that a lot, I try to lead with Gemini or Dentist if possible, which beat almost all other lead dinos too. I’d lead with mine if it had more speed. :frowning:

Who ever keeps flagging for the use of the word god needs to go and read the forum rules. I can tell you for a fact Sixty-Four is NOT referring to a religion that worships maxima as a deity.

2 Likes