Raptors celebration S-Dna?

Did anyone else get some celebration S-DNA for the Toronto Raptors making the finals?

I’m from Toronto. I was just wondering if this was given to everyone?

1 Like

I do not know what a Toronto Raptor is, but I got 2 SDNA celebration packs so far.

2 Likes

Basketball team in the NBA finals here in the states/Canada. And yes everyone got the SDNA, twice so far if you have been checking daily.

1 Like

Thanks for that, you can’t expect this knowledge from someone who lives in a soccer country.

1 Like

I got it probably the day blue was born?

I haven’t kept an ultra-close eye on this, but I do typically check for things like that and I haven’t seen any rewards. Oh well, guess I probably just missed them this time. Thanks for sharing this!!

1 Like

I hope the raptors win it all so we can get more! I was only able to collect it once so far… I guess I missed a day when it was there :pensive:

1 Like

Heads up - 50 Raptor SDNA is available today.

6 Likes

Hey guys for your awareness the next Raptors game is this coming Thursday. Obviously there are no guarantees for free SDNA… But if Ludia keeps giving it out for these basketball games then you should be able to expect another 50 Raptor SDNA in your inbox around 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time this Thursday and it’ll only be in there for one day.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to claim your SDNA reward today, 50 Velociraptor SDNA.

5 Likes

Got mine, thanks! :pray:

3 Likes

Hey y’all we get 100 SDNA today for the Toronto Raptors winning the NBA Championship!!

PS There’s also a survey today

2 Likes

I’m beginning to become a fan of that team.

1 Like

Haha, yeah me too @Tommi

I don’t watch a ton of basketball these days, sometimes I pay attention when Lebron James makes it into the playoffs.

But wouldn’t you know it, I used to always root for the Raptors when I was a kid just because of the name and the logo. Anyways good for them and good for the city of Toronto that they finally won a Championship.

Here’s a pic:

3 Likes

To be honest, I never heard of them and I did not know that they have won anything. I am part of the old world…soccer continent.

2 Likes

@DantheMan Seeing your post gave me a wonderful feeling inside. I’m from Toronto. All over the city there were sites called “Jurassic Park” where fans would gather to watch the game outside. Our entire country came together…young people, elderly people, immigrants, all races and cultures. It brought communities together. It was a truly special night.

I’ve never really been a ball fan. Buttt the Toronto Raptors always held a special place in my heart because of the raptor!

I’m so happy.

2 Likes