Rare Hybrids Galore (8 New Rare Hybrids)

Because we lack enough rare hybrids, I’ve figured, why not make some? We only got a new one since, like, recently, so we need more.

Summary: Dual rampaging, armored, taunting shielded vulnerability applying machine. Defeats a lot of cunnings, even unique ones like Erlidominus with little to no issue while still losing to the fieces it should (besides spinosaurus. give that thing decel immunity already.)

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Miralagreus

Summary: Combining the two commons once legally recognized as the top dogs, it loses a direct healing for a swap in and on escape version, making it possible to gain two heals. It can hold its own against chompers for a while but its low health does ensure it won’t last long, along with a medium resilient counter to deal with a dodger when going for a direct move.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: (Note, the name is now Eremonychus since Deinotherium is a thing. An elephant.) I present to you the third, the rare cautious striker! While I did want to give it dual rampages, I saw no need and gave it a counter to make up for it. It can resist stun and act as an early counter to Allosinosaurus, while still being crushed by the resilients it should lose to.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Speaking of Allosinosaurus, we bring its cousin, Nudallosaur! Functioning as a revenge killing machine, it can be any tank’s nightmare with medium speed and immunity to deceleration! It does have its flaws, as most things that outspeed it crush it. However, it does act as the best early tankbuster after Thylacotator.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: From fierce to resilient we bring you a threat that would give Einiasuchus a run for its money, Brontoceratops! Despite being relatively easy to counter by fierce creatures, it can (and will) crush most cunning creatures. It also cannot be slowed down, so if you can you’re going to be annoyed by it.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: From resilient to cunning, we bring what has a name I could not decide on for a while. Having a DoT and Rend restance, along with distraction and being loaded with distraction itself, it can really annoy fierces who are very weak to distraction, and even if they can cleanse (cough cough allog2 and arco), fear not, since its damage output is high enough to kill them in two shots. Unfortunately, it falls to resilients and faster cunnings pretty badly.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Now a treat for the raiders, a rare counter part for Touramoloch who may just as good! Focused on supporting its group, it can cleanse its group and heal them all with a lesser and greater group heal. Whether or not GGH should have priority, I don’t know. For its offensive, it comes with the group resilient strike, making dodgers useless against your group with this thing supporting you.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: And finally, one more rare raider! Focused on mutual fury this time, it can act as an early group attack buffer, shield the group, and draw attacks to itself while slowing. It also carries a counter, a medium one for safe measure and helps to pull the offensive for the team.

Thoughts?

• Op!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

1 Like

I hate to break it to you, but deinotherium is already a real animal.

Read what he wrote lol…

A forgotten one, although I did wonder why Deinotherium already sounded familiar

2 Likes

deinotherium:

1 Like