Rare Hybrids Galore Part 2 (8 More Rare Hybrids)

Rare Hybrids… we need moar. With these new 8, if the 16 I made are ever added, we’d have enough for 22 rare hybrids, or 22 possible choices in a rare tourney.

Summary: I really don’t know where the crit chance came from, I just came up with it. Anyway, very similar to Glyptocephalus in many aspects, and beats many cunning foes and ranging to uniques. Again, using any vulnerability cleansing chomper would should it down.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: A rare with swap in savagery sure to bring heck to lower areanas. Its distraction immunity and application of distraction of its own makes it unpredictable with the addition of a definite and defense shattering attack. Usually, the most one has to do is decelerate it and it should be down. Despite this, it does make a fine nightmare to teams reliant on fierce creatures.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Shielding, armor piercing, and cowardly. Take those 3 words and you get this. Anyway, while the health looks low on paper, or while it may look strong on paper, it actually functions well as a revenge killer being paired with a swap in. It also functions as the one, the only counter to dracorex. Whether or not I should increase the damage, I don’t know.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Why I thought this was a good idea, idk. It definitely isn’t. Anyway, what it’ll do is utilize swap in stunning strike and bleed you to death. So otherwise, an early counter for trykosaurus if you start seeing those for no reason. To be honest don’t know what I tried to do with this one, but could be interesting.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Ok, I don’t know why I made as many bleeding resilients as I did. Anyway this one focuses on DOT and trapping the opponent directly. It can also be utilized in raids via group decelerating impact. Overall, a well rounded fierce tank for beginners looking for sarco and stego dna use.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Summary: Another hybrid that involves a sauropod and pterosaur that utilizes a lot of shielding for no apparent reason and has the ability to run. Anyway, works well against high speeding speedsters (duh), but is forced to either go down or retreat from fierce creatures. The health was oringinally higher and so was the speed, but I found that a little OP. This is a nerfed product I find more balanced.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Note: This should have 50% stun resistance.

Summary: Alright, if Velociraptor can’t be used for anything but the movie hybrids then why does it exist? Here we have it fusing with the gallimumus, and now able to make a cautious strike combo. and run off. It also uses the swap in dodge. Its speed clocks in about the usual for rare raptors, though.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Tarbojungasaur

Summary: Poor man’s tryko, go brrrrr! Anyway, I did originally have it at 1500 damage and 4200 health but decreased both stats last second since I thought then it’d be too op. Your typical tank and speedster insurance, but has low speed as a counterbalance.

Thoughts?

• OP!
  • Needs a slight nerf.
  • Balanced.
  • Needs a slight buff.
  • Way underpowered.

0 voters

Which is your favorite?

• Ankyscolosaurus
  • Diplorex
  • Styigimetrodon
  • Einiomorphodon
  • Stegosuchus
  • Apatogoteryx
  • Velocimimus
  • Tarbojungasaur

0 voters

See ya in, possibly the next rebalancing.

5 Likes

My reaction to diplorex:
AnOtHeR rAt!!!

1 Like

Add in Glythronax and cut out the double hybrids (Ankyscolosaurus and Dilonolophosaurus) and you would have a more perfect roster.