Ludia Forums

Rare strike event battle freezes

Bug Description:
When I enter the rare strike event battle (Fight or Flight) the game freezes. I cannot pick any dino. The time doesn’t go down. But when I exit and re-enter the time has passed but it freezes again after 1 second. Tried it twice and both times it froze so I cannot do this strike battle. The others (one scent strike and one with dracorex) I could do today. Only this one seems to freeze on me. I think I chose the following creatures for battle: Allosaurus, Secodontosaurus, Velociraptor, Amargasaurus. (In case this has something to do with the error).

Area is was found in: Strike battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
See above.

How often does it happen: it happened twice and I got 2 red crosses and won’t retry.

What type of device are you using:
Samsung J3 2017, sm-j330f

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

First try:

Second try:

I’m sorry you had this happen during the Strike event @DinoHuntress2018. Do you know if this only occurs during the Strike events or with regular battles as well? If this is happening in regular PVP battles, there are some troubleshooting steps on this thread here that might help: Lost a battle I was winning
Also, if you have any other information such as the date and time of when you attempted this Strike event, please feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look.

1 Like

Did you tried restart app after a while? I know that with Invincibility loses defeat disappeared. Once I also reinstalled the game and could try it for free again.

Try to prevent such bugs with clearing cache and being on good GPS signal it you are not on WiFi.

Hi Ned,
Tnx. It doesn’t happen with regular pvp battles. Both were today, Amsterdam European time Febr 19th (screenshots first attempt were taken 14:11-14:14, second attempt was 21:01).

Not sure if it only happened to me it might be a problem with my mobile device perhaps? I hope not… will need to buy a new one then as I’m pretty addicted to this game :sweat_smile: