Rarity Rework Poll #3: Class Edition

It’s time for Rarity Rework. For this one, we will bring doing each of the classes. You choose which class, the fierce, cunning, resilient, or wildcard (no dual classes) deserves to be reworked.

Staring with commons!

• Fierce
  • Cunning
  • Resilient
  • Wildcard

0 voters

Vote which class needs to be reworked. I will rework every creature of that rarity and class that wins.

2 Likes

Since it’s clear that Fierce is the clear winner here, here are all common fierce creature reworked! Tell me what I should change and what’s good.

Tomorrow morning I’ll do the rare’s next.

10 Likes

I have a question, this isn’t actually dead serious right?

Can I do one rare tomorrow? :smiley:

Ophiacodon should not have a swap in rampage. It can one shot most common cunnings

8 Likes

Pls look at the dimo

1 Like

I get it’s weak but that is just to good for a common bleeder

1 Like

Yes maybe change it to swap in strike

Change the attack to 600,the Heath to 2500 and remove the Dot immunity

1 Like

You talking about Dimo or Sucho?

It’s dimo I think

cleansing on allo, like why? do you want it to kill cunnings? no cleansing on any fierce that isn’t part cunning or resilient. as it just lets it kills it’s counters. i’m tired of people saying reilients killing fierce while fierce ARE KILLING CUNNINGS. only things that fierce are allowed to cleanse is slows, vulner and dot.

1 Like

Then why dose the allo g2 have it the thing I dont get about it is why dose it have immunity to swap prevention

I’ll never understand why this Ludia thought this should be a Fierce and a tyrannosaurid of all creatures a Resilient or allow Wildcards to exist in the form of Commons and Rares.

I think allosaurus or tarbo need group shattering impact. Archaeotherium is the only fierce with an group abbilitie

Now it’s time for the rare’s!

• Fierce
  • Cunning
  • Resilient
  • Wildcard

0 voters

Vote for which class of the rare’s deserved to be reworked, with the one with the most votes getting all their creatures(including hybrids)getting reworked.

1 Like

If a class gets at least 10 votes, I will post the reworks.

DIMO? bruh, it’ still the worse of all the bleeder reworks. I hope you’re joking.

1 Like

How is that the worst? How many commons are immune to dot or are able to cleanse it? I think you have forgotten that we are talking about COMMON creatures

Ok they changed the dimo to cleansing strike.

I said that when dimos basic move was switched to defense shattering wound.