Ludia Forums

Rarity Rework Poll: Buff and Nerf Edition

So awhile back when I first joined this forum, I made a post about a poll about which creature of a certain rarity should be buffed. So I thought it would be cool to revisit that, but also what should be nerfed as well.
Edit: The first one is the Epic Buff poll, then the Epic Nerf poll below it.

Epic Nerf
  • Pteranodon
  • Edmontoguanadon
  • Scaphotator
  • Megalogaia
  • Aquilamimus
  • Darwinopterus
  • Troodon
  • Tsintaosaurus
  • Stegoceratops
  • Struthiomimus
  • Alanqa
  • Spinotahraptor

0 voters

Epic Nerf
  • Argenteryx
  • Diplodocus
  • Compsognathus
  • Sarcorixis
  • Scorpius Rex Gen 2
  • Woolly Rhino
  • Titanoboa
  • T-Rex
  • Megalotops
  • Erlikogamma
  • Thylacotator

0 voters

Vote for who should be buffed and nerfed. Whoever wins, I will make a rework and post it here. Both polls end Sunday at 9:00 AM EST.

Took me a sec to distinguish the two considering you named them both nerf lists

Idk, we need to buff everything in the top list

1 Like

People still want to nerf teryx? After it’s dissapoiting performance in last format?

For clearance, I messed up and accidentally named both poll’s “Epic Nerf”. The top poll is actually “Epic Buff”, so for the top one, choose which one you want to be buffed.

2 Likes

Mine still sweeps teams anyways so

4 Likes

It’s useless against many cunning (too slow) & most resilient a lot of the time, even when used optimally.

1 Like

If I have to be honest none of these creature need changes. they all seem quite balenced,

The Nerf rework has been finished cause let’s be honest it’s pretty obvious what people want nerfed.

So we’ve got people who clearly can’t battle voting for an already nerfed out of realistic usefulness argy while nothing for compy which if anything is now the closest thing to an op flock? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Scaphotator:

1 Like

Scaphotator desperately needs a buff. It’s by far the worst pvp-oriented superhybrid, and is even worse than Diplotator, its own ingredient. To top it all of, it’s the only hybrid for Scaphognathus, meaning if Scaphotator is useless, so is Scaphog.

5 Likes

You realize Argenteryx is still not only better than Compy, but is the best epic in the game, right?

3 Likes

On the contrary, it’s amongst the slowest epic cunning now, vulnerable to slowdown & stun, if you can get yourself quicker than it it’s readily beatable now it needs to be down to one to rally. Used correctly it still performs well vs most fierce, but once you hit lockwood estates where you have a proliferation of thors it’s usefulness wanes further. Let’s be Frank, what people are moaning about is not being able to swap out on it without replenishing it, ignoring the fact that comps can heal at two so being slower isn’t a death sentence for it.

Teryx’s flaws are made up for with its damage output. Because of this damage output, creatures like Titanoboa can’t kill Teryx despite beating Compy. Besides, and below-legendary pure cunning capable of beating Brachio one on one should be nerfed. Teryx is also more of an issue in tournaments than arena, since many uniques can beat flocks with little issue.

2 Likes

Brach owns argy all day long. As do most epic resilients.

2 Likes

Just to ask to make it better: What do you want to be changed about the creature you want buffed and nerfed?

The attack stats of woolly rhino should be decreased to 1250 because it beats a lot of epic fierce. The same should be done for diplo but I feel like those two are overshadowed by the very problematic epic flocks and megalotops

3 Likes

Scapho needs to be a good offensive force without being too similar to Diplotator. Argenteryx has too much damage output, so swap Evasive Rampage with Evasive Impact.

4 Likes