Rarity Rework Poll: Buff and Nerf Edition

12 hours left to vote!

Megalotops 100% needs a nerf. 100% swap in stun is way too good for it. It’s too safe to swap in, also it’s basic attack shouldn’t be doing more than spinotha’s entire kit.

5 Likes

brachio just need a buff, needs a slowing move and slight attack buff to 1100

1 Like

The only epic nonhybrid resilient that can deal with Argenteryx is Antarctopelta, but even then it gets into swap in range

1 Like

Tons of creatures need buffs to keep up with flocks. That’s why nerfing flocks would be an easier solution.

Why only count non-hybrids?? Argy is a hybrid. I used to take them out pre update with the epic nodo. Now all you have to get your dino quicker to defeat it or force a swap. Thinking too, I also have an issue with the idea it does too much damage when plenty of cunning, even rare & common have moves that do double or more any argy move does.

Oh, it’s not like as if it can increase its own speed and swap out 75% of the time

And do those cunnings live for at least 3 turns? Do they beat Brachio and Titanoboa, creatures that are meant to counter them? Can they ignore On Escapes? Do they heal when you try to swap out? Seriously, name 5 creatures in epic rarity or lower that can kill Argenteryx while keeping at least a 3rd of their health.

2 Likes

Its Armor Piercing Counter could be thrown away as well.

The vote is over! The winner of the Epic Nerf Poll is

Argenteryx!(Not much of a surprise)

And the winner of the Epic Buff poll is

Scaphotator!

Tell me what you think of these and what I could change. Next up is the legendaries!

4 Likes

Time for the legendaries!

Legendary Buff
  • Alankylosaurus
  • Carnotarkus
  • Edaphocevia
  • Gigaspikasaur
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Stegodeus
  • Grylenken
  • Keratoporcus
  • Monomimus
  • Spinotahsuchus
  • Pyrritator
  • Dilouranosaurus

0 voters

Legendary Nerf
  • Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Coelhaast
  • Ankylomoloch
  • Scorpius Rex
  • Indominus Rex
  • Enteloceros
  • Monolometrodon
  • Megistocurus
  • Scutophicyon
  • Phorusaura
  • Rinchicyon
  • Eremoceros

0 voters

Vote for who you think needs a buff and nerf. Voting ends Monday at 8:00 AM EST.

Why is Indo Gen 2 in the Nerf? It’s one of the worst legendaries.

4 Likes

It’s pretty good against fierce actually but it’s nowhere strong enough to need a nerf

3 Likes

I’d say Indo gen 2 is balanced. Beats fierce and flocks, but loses to tanks

3 Likes

None of the legendarys in the nerf list need a nerf. They all seem quite balenced

4 Likes

Agreed. Indogen2 is a great cunning but that is really it. It loses to things that can bypass its dodge and distraction or tanks. It’s no where close to what it once was before 2.0

They’re definitely more balanced in general than the epics. I just chose Ankylomoloch because it seems very strong (and I don’t wanna read an entire essay trying to see what its attacks do).

4 Likes

If you cannot go through shields and armor than Ankylomoloch is going to destroy you. It suffers a lot to chompers though

1 Like

Ankylomoloch beats thyla tho. Last championship I fought 3 thylas w/ ankylomoloch, all of them sweeps. Anky took no damage

1 Like

Even with Thyla’s Maiming Wound?

2 Likes