Rarity Rework Poll: Class Edition Part 2

Rarity Rework Poll is back! This time continuing the classes, Starting with Fierce-Resilient!

• Andrewtodon
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Concavenator
  • Darwezopteryx
  • Dimodactylus
  • Entelomoth
  • Grypolyth
  • Majundasuchus
  • Megalosaurus
  • Megalosuchus
  • Purrolyth
  • Scutophicyon
  • Tupandactylus

0 voters

Vote for who you want to be reworked! I will rework the most voted creature.

3 Likes

You can also explain why blank needs to be reworked.

Ardent and megalo both need reworks lol. (megalo badly) For ardent it’s pretty simple but needed. Attack buff to 1300, hp nerf to 5550. Speed buff to 111 (like brachio’s speed) distraction resist too 75%-50%. taunting shattering rampage cd reduced to 1 (idk why it even had two cd, was basically a worst fierce rampage.) resilient strike to superior strike for another way of slowing. OH! can’t forget it’s 15% armor! one or two can be ignored like the speed buff.

1 Like

I say Darwezopteryx needs a buff because it doesn’t have enough attacking moves, The swoop needs to be better, and maybe a counter could make it better. It could also use No Escape to have that swap prevention. For resistances, swap prevention immunity and 50% speed resistance, as well as a attack increase to 1150 could make this Pterosaur better.

2 Likes

download (1)
My megalo buff. Gave it armor since it’s armored in it’s model. Big buff to hp, attack and speed. Reworked it’s whole moveset. Hope this is good enough

4 Likes

The winner for this poll is Megalosuchus! So here is my rework:
Megalo
I basically shifted it from a raid creature to a PVP creature, gaining more attacking power and defensive power too. It will still get countered because of its speed, but will survive long enough by using No Escape. You could replace RI with something like Precise Impact or Fierce Impact.

3 Likes

Next up is the Cunning-Fierce Class!

• Diplotator
  • Edaphocevia
  • Indoraptor
  • Pyrritator
  • Scaphotator
  • Spinonyx
  • Spinotahraptor
  • Stegoceras
  • Tyrannolophosaur

0 voters

Vote for who you want to be reworked!

download (3)
download (4)
Here two reworks of both that really need some love.

1 Like

download (5)
And can’t forget about scap. I tried keeping some of it’s moves and thought this could be maybe good? attack buff+heal might be a good combo.

1 Like

I say Scaphotator needs a buff because it’s literally the worst epic in the game, worse than Aquilamimus. It needs a massive redo, in stats, moves and resistances. An attack, health and critical Chance increase could do, as well as some resistances like distraction, speed and swap prevention. Emergency heal could be replaced by healing move that increases attack too. Minor swoop could be replaced by Lethal Swoop, and it could have No escape too.

2 Likes

Here is the Scaphotator rework!
Scaphotat
Now it’s time for the next class: Cunning-Resilient!

• Glyptoceras
  • Koolabourgiana
  • Ovilophomoloch
  • Quetzorion
  • Skoolasaurus
  • Smilonemys

0 voters

Vote for who you think needs a rework the most! The most voted will get a rework.

3 Likes

Skoola Rework

I revived a good ability, and put TRGI in place of GTSS

2 Likes

Ferocious Counter Attack was put there on accident.

1 Like

download
One of the creatures there that need a rework and here’s mine.

Here is the Skoolasaurus rework!
download
Now it’s time for the final class: The Wildcards!

• Andrewtherium
  • Carnotarkus
  • Carnotaurus
  • Deinotherium
  • Fokoisaurus
  • Monolorhino
  • Monostegotops
  • Nasutoceratops
  • Pterovexus
  • Purutaurus
  • Tanycolagreus
  • Tenotorex
  • Tsintamoth
  • Tsintaosaurus

0 voters

1 Like

Fokoisaurus?

1 Like

Forgot to mention, can’t say the actual creature name cause it sounds like a certain word.

And what about spelling?

Same reason.

Buff for Dimodactylus since I think it really needs one
download