Ludia Forums

Rat Extermination

And then there is those who use both lol.

Ahh Ludia, you’ve done it again!

Even know I’m in ruins its still ridiculous to see how Dracos are always many levels ahead. At least this one wasn’t boosted too. I have seen lvl 26 boosted rats. My highest dino is lvl 23 lol. I won the match too btw.

3 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/FVfxQQs/A607-A583-8720-4-FA4-AA04-E8-B208807-F30.png

have you shared the 1.7 every single post to devs after 1.7 update?

I have! Along with a few about boosts and the last tournament.

1 Like

You know how I feel about the rat from my frequent contributions here. Well… guess who my newest team member is?

Initially I felt a bit hypocritical… but now I understand why they haven’t nerfed the rat - sometimes it’s the only defense we have against monsters far more OP than my new little buddy :rat:

2 Likes

There is nothing more satisfying in this game at this time than ratting a ridiculously boosted rat

1 Like

It’s even more satisfying killing a RAT without a rat or any boost :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

The stats belong to the opponent’s rat… mine is only mildly boosted (I’m a reluctant new rat user but think it’s justifiable right now).

But I agree, it’s better to get them with another dino :slightly_smiling_face:

I also have a rat at Lvl 17 non boosted at all I refuse to use him on 1vs1 in fact I just create him for strike events cus he is useful there :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, I got an idea!! How about a Rat Exterminators theme song!! I want to hear some ideas

“Remy” kills others that apparent to be him

2 Likes

2 Likes

Letting the Rat Thread die?
FOR SHAME!!

3 Likes

Queen: Another One Bites the Dust

3 Likes

Raining down sparkly death on a rat is my favourite pastime in the game right now

2 Likes

actually we dont have to do a single thing regarding the * RAT * as you call it
all we have to do is sit back, relax and wait for the global killing meteorite to
wipe out that gnarly dude once and for all i mean it is an * extinction level event *
that not even the RAT would be able to survive ! lol :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Okay, started with paramoloch, got utahsino as an opponent but my para was quicker so before first strike this “hero” swapped in his DC not doing nearly enough damage to kill my para. My para took the priority to prevent this “hero” from regenarating. Then I swapped in my DC. Bye bye DC :wave: Rest of the match was just as cheapshotted but won, so not gonna whine about that :joy:

4 Likes

5 Likes