Ludia Forums

Rat Extermination

Math fail!

4 Likes

I often see cool license plate frames while biking around the neighborhood. Normally I erase the plate numbers before posting them anywhere in order to protect the privacy of the registered owner of the vehicle the plate is attached to. This time I decided to have a little Pic Collage fun instead. This is a frame I saw today. Enjoy! :grin:

6 Likes

Die, All maxxed rats die xD

5 Likes

I think you just won this thread
:joy::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’m with you 200% on that!! God I loathe those blasted “Drats!!” (Draco + Rat= Drat imopho lol) ; )

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

Ardentismaxima has a taste for DracoceRAT-OPs blood! :yum:

4 Likes

This is hilarious! :rofl: After my opponent did a Rampage and Run, their rat did an air rampage because my dino was already dead.

Good old Indoraptor took care of the problem in the end.

DracoceRAT-OPs looking good lying in a puddle of its own blood

5 Likes

Today was a good day. 9 out of 10 wins, and a Dracorat self-ownage after it dropped on a SHIELDED Noodle Titan and ended up killing itself in the process. 206 HP was all it had left after fighting the mountain.

3 Likes

Almost had me

4 Likes

When your rat has to report being assaulted with a Kaprosuchus to the head.

4 Likes

Rexy : DON’T TOUCH MY LITTLE BOY EVER AGAIN

6 Likes

Shhhhh it’s sleeping :sleeping:

Shhhhhhh!!’ It’s dead

4 Likes

Yeah, sure, swap your shielded Monostego with a rat onto a cloaked Erlidom. That went well.

4 Likes

stun missed but the instant death was so satisfying :joy:

4 Likes

DracoceRAT-OPs bites the dust!

3 Likes

I wish i was recording when this happened… I had a full hp lv 21 unboosted erlidom in the back. A 400 hp proceratho against my opponents erliko that had 1100 health. Procerath would’ve been able to win, but opponent had a DC in the back. (it was badly wounded, but still there) I swapped to erlidom thinking i’d loose anyway. They sapped in DC. By some miracle, my math was wrong, and my erlidom survived with 40 hp. Rampaged that DC for the win.

2 Likes

You shall not pass

3 Likes