Re-designing forgetten uniques

So welp I was bored So I did a buff to some uniques and apexes that actually need a buff, and maybe some small changes to some hated creatures. I apologize if the images look a little bit blurry or disorganize or weird. This is personally how i would Buff them to make them a little bit more relevant on the meta. as well I did not nerf/buff the creature that I consider more balanced within uniques.

Buffs (Don’t mind the extra hp on skoona):

Nerfs:

I Know people are gonna hate me cuz of the great parasauthops and rexy nerf but that’s how I think they should be. I did my best to try make them really fit to the new meta we are having right now. Like how to counter the parasauthops or monolorhino swamp in.

2 Likes

Tap on the highlighted thing in order to do reworks

Oh thank you

No problem

Why is the rend resist rmeoved for Rexy and Thyla?dont touch paratops heals,why does super distract have a 3 delay???aldso give the rend resist back for ref,remove disfacing impact for Alberto,also give thyla skirmish back

Ardentis: Just revert the health back, the other 2 are fine
CompC: Why was this buffed? It was balanced. Revert the health and speed, damage and crit are fine. The resistances are ok too.
Dio: Unusable health. It needs to divide by 30 or 150. Id put it to 4650. Revert the damage back. Rest is fine.
Entelo: Remove pin resistance (tanks shouldnt ever get pin resistance) and reduce the crit back to 5%. Rest is ok, though Swap In Slow is kinda pointless tbh.
Erlindom: That is WAY too much damage for this guy. 1500 was fine. Health could increase to 3900 though. Resistances and moveset are fine.
Erlikospyx: Remove Decel resistance and I’d have it be Swap In Distraction to make it work better with it’s kit, though as it’s a better creature for Revenge attacks, it really doesnt need a swap in.
Gem: Revert the health, damage, and crit. Also I’d AGLI shield for 2 turns, 1 attack when secure and have it be priority along with shielding for 2 turns, 3 attacks when threatened. and it really doesnt need Swap In Shattering Deceleration. Swap In Decel is ok, though not really that good.
Grypo: Why does it have DSS now instead of FS? That’s a nerf. I’d revert all stats except armor. AIH is good. I’d give it Vulnerability immunity over Decel Immunity, and then you could have FS become GDSS.
Magna: Actually this is fine, maybe lower health to 4200 and damage to 1500 however.
Mono: Revert everything. Mono needs more of a resistance nerf than anything.
Ptero: All that was needed was for it to get Distracting Impact and Nullifying Rampage.
Skoona: WHY WAS THIS BUFFED? Its needs a nerf, badly, and it gets more health AND damage? No. It needs to lose health and have it’s counter attack become a Medium one.
Tenny: Revert damage and Crit. It’s already Vulnerability Immune, why add FR? It needs decel, so I’d give it Group Superiority for Resilient Strike. Also change it back to having Lesser Group Heal.
Tryko: Unusable health, Id just have it be 4500, and revert every stat except crit. And I’d have Tryko get Medium Decelerating Counter and Group Resilient Impact. Resistances are fine though.
Tuora: Unusable health, just put it to 4350. and just revert GSV to GS.
Mortem: It doesnt need Cleansing Group Destroyer. We have already have this guy get Cleansing Impact, and now this is gonna be even more destructive against cunning, which is why Thor should have it removed as well. Just have it be Group Shattering Impact.
Ceramag: Remove Pin Resistance and revert Crit. The other changes are fine.
Hadros. Revert the Damage and Pin Resistance. Rest is fine.
Nerfs:
Rexy: I’d change back the targeting system so that it damages all opponents, then buffs speed and damage by 10% and 50% for the team. Rend didnt really need to go, just the amount of speed gained from DR.
Thyla: Revert Crit Chance and change FR back to Skirmish. Remove Swap In Savagery and place the rend onto Devouring Wound, making it Devouring Rend.
Alberto: I’d also get rid of the counter. Rest is fine, maybe give it Precise Distracting Impact however.
Allo: Too much speed lost, give it 127. Also make it Pin Immune, that was fine.
Parathops: Why nerf the health? That was fine. Revert that and the damage. Speed is fine, crit could revert but isnt that needed. Revert LGH back to GGH, have Tough Group Cunning Strike shatter, and add back the stun resistance.
Ref: Unusable health, give it 4200, and revert the rest of the stats. Have Super Distraction target all opponents and reduce damage by 100% for highest damage. Why did you completely remove Stun, DoT, and Vulnerability along with nerfing the Rend resistance to 33%? Add back 75% stun and 75% DoT. Vulnerability can stay gone, and bump Rend to 67%.

2 Likes

How is it too much damage though? You can still swap ankylos on it and win, you can still swap testa on it and win, you can still swap skoona on anything but revenge cloak boosted rampage and win. It’s completely shut down by shields and armor. It’s still being twoshot by ace regardless of it’s damage. It’s not too much when something like andrewtops gets to have a vuln counter + a T1 rampage with 1600 damage

3 Likes

Those are broken, Testa just being slightly unbalanced, and I wonder why shields and armor work so well against a cunning. You have a point with Andrew, however you can do 10500 in 2 turns on revenge, similar to Andrew and may be more than Andrew. I can see at most 1600, but 1500 is fine for it’s job, and it mainly just needs a health buff.

Thank you I will be taking this to a count

1 Like

These are just my opinions, if you don’t likely them, don’t use them. Feel free to disagree, that’s the point of something like this after all, to see how to get the best balance for this game.

being honest I think is the best I could do without feedback. I will take you’re comment into account.

1 Like

If they work well you might as well use em

That takes a charge up turn, so you can easily swap a flock or ankylos on it T2. Erlidom’s damage is already overkill anyways, making it more overkill won’t break it

Don’t remove DSR from Ten-Rex and Tryko .