Re: Treasure Chase solution

As much as we complain about every little thing, gotta give credit where it’s due. The guaranteed Epic Incubator as a replacement for the Treasure Chase during lockdown is an excellent solution - much appreciated!

23 Likes

Yes. Thank you. This helps a lot.

3 Likes

286 Brachi dna, definitely helps with my creation of Ardentismaxima

1 Like

12h incubator last week, 24h incubator today… Premium incubator next week? :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Great job Ludia. Thank you for helping to ease the boredom of " stay at home" order.

2 Likes

Much Appreciated for sure!

1 Like

Thank you Ludia! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh you’re happy about 15,000 coins in one day instead of 25,000 everyday? Ok.

Considering the current real world situation I don’t think we should complain as we can’t get out and about.

4 Likes

Who gets all the chases. Do you sleep :joy: also the dna is worth far more than the 10k coins

1 Like

When they have the treasure boxes I get them all as well as the supply drops. Unless they make it where you can’t find them.

Depends on the dna you get and also the incubator is once a week where the treasure boxes are everyday or every other day. Far more than 10,000 coins.

Thanks for the epic incubator! Wooo!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Absolutely @Ned please pass this on to the devs as well. They deserve compliments as much as criticism.:blush::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Mine wasn’t that good. Got Nunda, Darwino, and a bunch of other stuff. Still, got Anky and Utah. Thanks!

Thanks for epic incubator. Sadly mine dna was bad.

I got Alanqa and Concav in mine. Ugh, wish they’d make Alanqa exclusive so I don’t have to see it for a long time…

But thank you, Ludia! Much appreciated (no sarcasm).

Thanks, Poezzzie! I’ll be sure to let our team know.

2 Likes