Ludia Forums

Reached Level 60!

I’ve made this topic just so get some advice from the community … Free For any suggestions you might have about how to go forward with hybrids , battles , cot , resource management , etc .
Appreciate the help !

8 Likes

First congrats! I remember grinding so much to reach from 56 to 60 in a week just so that i can do cot (that didn’t turn out the best since the cot was Mosasaures) anyways for hybrids at level 60 you should probably go for Superhybrids bases. Stegoceratops, spinoraptor, carnoraptor, diplotator and tapejalosaurus. These hybrids are pretty good and once you get enough s-dna you get fuse them to make s-hybrids. I too am working on that path. For resources management if you are interested in maximizing your coin production then you can go for maxing the common hybrids paddocks (alangasaurus and labryinthosurus). They can help you max coins which you can further use to get rare hybrids and dna by custom trades. Alangasaurus takes 30,000 less dna to max tho. If you go for alanga its 113,520 dna. Obviously it will be a drain in dna even if you choose either of them to max. So you can delay that as well untill you expand your ferocity to level 10 Superhybrids level. That is what i am doing. I am not Like recommending you to delay the maxing common hybrids paddocks. Its just because i didn’t want my dna to be drained and start all over again to get dna for my future lineups plan. So its completely your choice whelter you want to max common hybrids paddocks or delay until later like me. As for cot I don’t know if its possible in 10 days to get all 28 events done but try your best who knows you might be able to get it done. This is all i can tell.

3 Likes

The_Phoenix has given nice suggestions. I would like to add one too — if you have a busy schedule and can’t afford to log in frequently, then do not put full attention to common hybrids, instead go for Legendary and other higher-end creatures with 3+ hours coin cap so that you don’t have to worry about collecting coins.

Play the game for fun. Do not let it get in the way of your schedule. You might not be taking the game stressfully, but it’s just an advice in case you feel that the game is becoming a burden for you. This was a valuable piece of advice given to me by @HanSoloWannaBe, an advice that I’ll never forget.

4 Likes

Jurassic_fury and The_Phoenix have given some great advice and I would like to give some of my advice when I reached lvl 60 It was the greatest thing ever one because I could do the CoT events and finally get better creatures but also it unlocked more opportunities for me to get better creatures an example of that was unlocking dimorphadon,ostafrickasaurus,and micropasaurus ect so my advice is play the game one step at a time think before doing something because if you don’t bad things can occur and take that from me I have done something that I shouldn’t of done and I regretted it so much but I learned so be careful on what you spend your resources on

3 Likes

The weekly legendary unlock starts at 54+…

1 Like

@Rey: great name, by the way.

I’d suggest you decide what your goal is and go for it. I say to decide your goal because JW:TG is like life in general in that if you try to do everything, you’re probably going to burn out. Don’t let your energies become spilled water seeping over the entire game; channel them into a focused jet stream. For example, if you want to collect everything, start at the bottom (price-wise) and go up. If you want to fill all your paddocks, again, start at the bottom and go up, focusing on collecting resources. If you want to create a powerful, high-ferocity, deep-bench fighting team, focus on hatching those creatures and let lower-level creatures go. In other words, decide what would be most fun for you, and do it. And have fun!

8 Likes

![Screenshot_2020-10-25-13-22-29-49_cac96158b25d960c34e61336f9d2096e|690x310](upload://oqseCxvz3UYeLAa2wmEm0RPz

This is my current lineup … I just got my level 40 trex + level 40 spinosaurus in these two days so I’m really happy about it … but I’m planning to fuse the trex and get indominus ( I’ve already worked on making another lvl 40 velociraptor and trex which just need two evolutions more ) So I’m really looking forward to make indominus !

1 Like

Its not the best lineup considering you only have 9-10 dominator material. So i would say go for stegoceratops unless you want to complete the mission that requires a level 40 stegosaurus. And do you have tapejalo unlocked? If you do have then make 2 level 20 copies and fuse those pteronodons. Compared to your t-rex you don’t have a good amphibian. Even ichtyostega at 30 is not comparable with t-rex. And then you directly fall to kaposuchus. So i would say grind modded pvp for diplotators and once you have enough to max if you have enough sdna go for diplosuchus. As for indominus i really don’t know. Unless you buy another one to get 2 level 10. Then go for it. But with your current dna you probably won’t be able to buy another right now. So if you fuse it right now you will lose 2 good carnivores from you lineup for 1 carnivore. So when you will be somewhere around 25-26000 dna then make indominus so u can buy another one and have 2. Don’t level him at 10 tho. Keep it after your baryonyx. As for herbs i already gave u the idea of stegoceratops. For amphibians diplotator and diplosuchus. For Pterosaurs level 31+ pteronodon and tapejalosaurus. I would also like to know what dinos you have unlocked so send a pic of creatures you have unlocked.

As in from my creature glossary or from the market ? … I don’t have tapejalo cause I haven’t unlocked monolophpsaurus … I’m slowly making my way towards making my second stegosaurus at lvl 40 so I’ll fuse and get stego first … I’ll also work in my amphibians then and try to make lvl 31+ ichtyostega and diplotator

2 Likes

From the market…

I’ve mostly kept jurrasics in this

1 Like

I was looking for ankylosaurus being unlocked for you so you could go for ankylodocus but unfortunately it doesn’t look like you have. But i am getting a strong feeling that next week there’s going to be a ankylosaurus unlock.

2 Likes

Nope, @Aether_12 would disagree… It might be Pyroraptor next week. :wink:

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury You will know within 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Oml . Are you a fortune teller or something !!!??!
I just saw the next week’s unlocks and it’s Ankylosaurus

1 Like

Unfortunately no pyro. But I’m close to maxing my pyro I just need two more

3 Likes

@The_Phoenix Since I turned 60 … my daily events got really difficult and I wasn’t able to do anything with my lineup … so I ended up evolving my petradons and this is my current lineup …

Do you think that this might have happened due to my trex level 31+ evolution ? And if so what should I do to get my lineup in place

2 Likes

I really misunderstood the first time I read that :sweat_smile:

@Jurassic_Fury I’m sorry if my English isn’t as fluent …

1 Like

No no, there’s absolutely no issue with that! I just said that I understood it wrong the first time…