Ludia Forums

Reached Level 60!

Oh … So … what do you think ? … like what would you do in this case ? Or is it just that the game increasing the difficulty level cause I hit 60

I don’t think your level matters for most of your events, what matters is your team ferocity. As is prominent, your top 2 are way stronger than the rest.

I, however, would not suggest you to sell anything — instead, get more Legendaries to level 31+ and eventually max them out, this will help you in later game (Dominator League) and also it will give you a deep lineup.

1 Like

First bring your t-rex from 22 to 30, your spinoraptor from 11 to 20 and your baryonyx to 10. They are really triggering my OCD! Anyways what do u have in market to hatch? Just like @Jurassic_Fury Said you should bring legendaries to 31+. So by any chance you have shunosauruses and ichtyostegas in your market? If you do then hatch them and max whatever you have. U can grind modded pvp for diplotators and spinoraptors/rajastegas and shunosauruses/suchomimmuses. You must’ve unlocked ankylosaurus right? So get a level 20 ankylodocus.

1 Like

I have 2 baryonyx … should I evolve em to lvl 11+ ? … I have the last 2 ichtyostegas to hatch so I’m gonna max ichtyostega soon … and I need 1 more shuno to get max it … Unfortunately I can’t get ankylodocus soon cause I don’t have enough DNA … but I have a stegoceratops rn which I will make lvl 20 … and keep it there and then work on ankylodocus …

1 Like

No leave them at 10. U don’t have too many carnivores so u have deepen your lineup instead of increasing your ferocity. At level 10 they are already dominator materials. As for shuno u can do modded pvp and since you only need one more you will definitely get 1 in a day or two. If you can’t make ankylodocus thats okay stegoceratops at 20 will work as well. But once you make dna go for ankylodocus.

1 Like

Also … Assuming you have a higher level part then me … When do you think should I try pushing to dominator in tournament

1 Like

Once u have a deep lineup. The thing about tournaments is that in order to win dominator you don’t need a very strong lineup. With a lineup of 3000ish ferocity you can finish in dominator but you have to make sure that its deep. Lets say u have 4 indominus level 20 ferocity dinos or 8 level 20 spinoraptor ferocity carnivores. Which will help you more? The answer is spinoraptor ferocity dinos because even though you have less ferocity but you will able to make more teams than higher ferocity. For example with 6 strong dinos you can only make 2 teams. However with 12 weaker dinos you can make 4 teams. Which will fetch you more trophies? The weaker dinos because you can make more teams so obviously more trophies
With 2 strong teams lets say 100% wins= 55-60 trophies
With 4 weak teams with 70-80% wins= 100-115 trophies.
So which is better?

So to sum up once you can make 6 good teams with high %win rate and you can use them twice a day then you can win in dominator. And with this way you won’t have to spend any bucks on cooldown alteast i don’t have to. Obviously you can still try to push in dominator but that will require a lot of bucks even with 2-3 good teams. And i don’t like spending bucks on cooldowns so yea.

1 Like

What’s your lineup and tend you use ? And do you finish in dominator??

1 Like

Yeah i finish in dominator and wait a sec i will provide the link to my lineup

There you go Good News Thread

How do you have so much DNA !? …and I didn’t a lot off lvl 31+ legendaries…did you sell em for DNA or did you not evolve em ?

1 Like

AF to DB trades, reserving dna and hatching only creatures the game gives you and grinding PvP will help to boost your resources like this.

Currently I have 400k dna and I dont need to spend a single bit of it yet as I have so many creatures to hatch, Phoenix has more DB than me though, hes probably got a lot clearer market than I have so gets more AF to DB offers than I do.

2 Likes

Whats the af ??

2 Likes

Apatosaurus fossil

1 Like

But then how does af to db trades help in DNA? Like can you get sm DNA just by reserving em???

1 Like

It doesnt, dna you just win in PvE or PvP doing daily missions and if you store AF you can get offered dna for them around 350 to 500 dna per fossil

As I am vip dna isn’t that hard to come by… that being said you can make alot more dna per day than the dna building gives out, think I made 3,000 dna just from PvP alone yesterday

3 Likes

I don’t know. It just stored up because i don’t buy anything now. If you have looked at my lineup except for ankylodocus, stegoceratops and tapejs i have not invested a single dna in any of them. Like spinoraptor diplotator and raja were from modded pvp. Diplosuchus well it just requires S-dna. And legendary i got from packs like ichtyostega and t-rex. Shuno and sucho were from modded as well.

1 Like

I’ll try to take some advice from your lineup and see how farther I can get with my current lineup in the tournament … Do you have any advice on what creatures I should use … Like all herbs /all carns or mixed

1 Like

Pardon but i don’t understand what u mean? Are you talking about what teams or strategy to use in tournaments?

Ah yes that’s exactly what I mean

1 Like