Ludia Forums

Ready for those dilos tomorrow

Screenshot_20181016-182312_JW%20Alive

5 Likes

I guess I will have to get up early again :rofl: Dilophosaurus will be competing with three other spawns, strike towers and treasure chests!

1 Like

Mine is at 19, only just under 800 ouranos left. At least it’s three days to catch 24 instead of only two.

1 Like

If you can, collect more Deinocherius, so that you will make sure Dilorache enter lv22 ASAP.
(12000 or 14000 Deino DNA stock would be good)

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I need some Ourano. I am simply at a loss…I just cant even get it to 15…and I play for hours every day since june/July. Oh…almost forgot. I live and work in L3. Sorry for the rant.

3 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

uh oh I have to watch out for you now

1 Like

Its a fun dino to use, and the first unique dino i created. Half of my night hunts are spent looking for Ourano these days and i still barely find any.

2 Likes

Dilo is worthless to me since Ouranosaurus is impossible to find.

Koolosuchus Gen 2 for me.

2 Likes

I feel ya, I’ve been toying with buying an epic scent but me feels this is what they want

1 Like

Wish we can trade dino dna, I’ve got 2000 Ouranosaurus dna sitting there from incubators and not enough Dilo.

2 Likes

2x fusing and I got 40 dna on each

Cross-fingered to get more… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If you don’t go for Dilo, then you might feel regret if they released a Ourano event in the future.

(Unless they give Koola gen2 a powerful hybrid)

1 Like

I’ve not seen ouranos since they created the hybrids. Every so often 1… but nothing like it was. I constantly hunt in chicken zones bc they also are ourano zones but I’m not that lucky. I’ve got all the levels I need… and over 21k chicken dna. Every day is a struggle lol

1 Like

I really want to get Koolasuchus Gen 2 during this event because I miss having it on my team, but I had to skip it for Dilo. Koola G2 is a pretty decent dino but mine’s gonna be stuck at level 23 forever it seems. It was my best I-Rex counter.

2 Likes

Ourano’s are one of the most common Epic (along the T-Rex) in my town

1 Like

Yesterday I had a good fusing. But today all 10’s :frowning:
Stayed all day to catch dilo and fused them together but pretty bad day for me LOL!

I don’t know how long will I create this unique…
and its getting colder here now…

And mind you, battle is getting harder I lose few times in a row… I dnt know if its something to do with tournament or what…

1 Like

Fuses were kind!

Screenshot_20181019-134221_JW%20Alive

2 Likes