Ludia Forums

Ready to Take Down 9-10* Alphas? Valhalla's Family is Recruiting!

READY TO TAKE DOWN 9 AND 10 STAR ALPHAS? - We have slots open in at least two clans in Valhalla’s Family! We are a family of four clans - Finest, Outlaws, Berserkers, and Children. Currently, we have openings in Outlaws and Berserkers.

For Outlaws - This clan is taking down 9* alphas and seeing 10* alphas every other day. This clan is all about growing as a player, maximizing damage, and having a great time! A friendly and sociable bunch, this clan is the ONLY way to get into our top clan, Finest, which is nothing but 10* chests all the time.

Requirements:

• Teams 5500+ with good roster depth
  • 7 hits per alpha battle
  • report all hits with damage amounts in Discord
  • don’t put your best battle dragons in the breedery during an alpha battle unless you’re willing to speed breed them out whenever you need to make a hit
  • strong team player and positive attitude
  • 15K damage range per hit
  • great communication

For Berserkers - This is a much more relaxed clan that currently takes down 7* alphas. This clan still gives you the resources that you need to grow and improve, but in a more relaxed environment. You will have the opportunity to move to Outlaws with good damage and teamwork!

Requirements:

• 7 hits per alpha battle
  • 4500+ power minimum guideline + decent roster depth
  • 15K damage range per hit
  • great communication

Interested? Contact me on Discord at shinobara#3411 or mikerucki#7043 with your details and screenshots of your roster and your main alpha team. We look forward to welcoming you!

2 Likes

I want join in clan my power is 5500 my id is goben#9592 please sent invite

Hey Benjamin! Please first message me on Discord at shinobara#3411 with screenshots of your roster and your main alpha team and we will go from there.

I am not in discord

And l am not in any team my last team is dark akatsuki

Sorry, that wont work then.

Awesome clan here!

1 Like

Still looking for a few great players!

Bump this up!

I have sent a request in Discord so I can send messages.

Quick question though, why is it necessary to post in discord if all attacks are visible now?

Bump this up! Still looking for people and outlaws as a open space just search if you qualify and apply