Real Life + JWA = Shaking My Head

After collecting DNA during the evening, I came home to find a RARE on my front porch steps…

It took me a moment to realize that it is just chalk, a leaf, and this is the real world. :exploding_head::crazy_face::sob:

20 Likes

I used to do the same when I played loads of c.o.d I’d be walking around and see a plane in the sky and my first thought was if I had my rocket launcher I’d take it out . That seemed a lot less nuts before I wrote it down

2 Likes

I guy i played rugby with did similar.
He would be having dreams that he was still playing😂
I havent played cod in years

1 Like

How about finding these on your doorstep and wishing jwa was as kind😂

4 Likes

Oh no!! Hahaha. I’m glad you didn’t have a rocket launcher that day. :rofl::wink:

I’m a cod zombie fan so I always get cod black ops when it comes out

1 Like

I can see it now, a hotline for PTSD gamers.

Don’t sweat it-there is no reality or truth, only point of view :wink:

1 Like

You don’t know you weren’t there :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe I was? If we are getting existential maybe I’m eeeeeeverywhere lol

1 Like

God is that you?

1 Like

That’s nice, my sanity is returning!

2 Likes

i’ve done that with GTA V. on PC with the gravity gun mod. pull enough planes out of the sky in game and the next one you see in real life makes you want to do the same :joy:

2 Likes

Black ops 2 zombies was amazing especially the western and prison themes.
Im playing pubg and destiny 2.
My all time favourite game is probably the witcher 3 i put so many hours into that😬

1 Like

I think it already exists😂 dont know about world wide but in the uk im pretty sure gaming addiction is a recognised illness!
When I saw the newt and toad my first thought was if i breed them together I will get a koolasuchus😋

1 Like

witcher 3 definitley the best. haven’t played it in forever. literally almost cried playing a video game :sob: :joy:

3 Likes

You’re funny. That’s awesome! I definitely laughed out loud about the hybrid!
(Do you see that, @Heather? I didn’t use the dreaded initialism! I was thinking of you :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

Only almost???:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
There were also so many funny moments in that game.
Unicorns, the conversation with roach and my personal favourite the banter between geralt and lambert…
Lambert lambert what a…

1 Like

not from funny stuff though. game is like 3 years old, so spoiler alert
when they guy is trying to find his daughter and finally does but thinks she dead.
it felt like i literally did all the hours and hours of quests in real life just to fail in the end.
i think he revives her or something. brings her back to life. i don’t remember exactly.

2 Likes

At times, our dog, a Labrador Retriever, reminds me of a Velociraptor, because of his color and tail… Scary!

1 Like