Real Opponent in pvp didnt move

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: opponent in battle does not attack. Was not stunned, did not swap.

Area is was found in: Lockwood Library

How do you reproduce the bug: fight geminititan with my ankylodic
Step 1- select superiority rampage
Step 2 - opponent times out and doesn’t pick a move

How often does it happen: once

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8 S

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Here’s proof of the geminititan not moving. Clearly, it shows that it didn’t pick a move, as it says ready even though he was faster

Here is proof it was a real opponent

This is game breaking Ludia. It needs to be fixed, NOW.

This bug has been around for a while. It’s one of the many bugs that never seem to get fixed, and I guess not enough people realize it’s happening to them since it seems to only happen when the player is AWOL.

I agree that this one should be a priority.

1 Like

I don’t think they were awol though. They picked moved before and after, and the timer went to like 3 instead of 0

1 Like

I guess might not have been, then. I just always assumed that was the reason for the game skipping someone’s turn.

I’d be really annoyed if that happened to me, especially with how hard it can be to get a quick win at times.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is what happened but on occasion I would be in a PVP and would get a phone call that I had to take so basically after that I would no longer be making moves until I got back in the game and usually by then I am dead and the match is over

1 Like

@moderators could we get a report of this to Ludia hq?