Ludia Forums

Really like really ludia

Like come on seriously ever where but near me

Like this map is now just ridiculous especially when today is an epic strike and epic creatures

2 Likes

Even with VIP, the only epic strike tower I can reach from home is on the border.
Image_1576947255
And even this one isn’t reachable all the time.

1 Like

I feel like they just move the spawns and strike through the week bit by bit till you just can’t reach them

1 Like

And just realized til now that there is A SINGLE SPAWNER in like this five mile radius come on. Especially today when carbo is out

1 Like

It won’t be long until they decrease the strike towers by 90% :joy:

1 Like

i’ll start out with 3 green drops in range. then later in the day i’ll be down to 2. and the next day 1. it gets really annoying.

1 Like

Fr though ugh

1 Like

Did they also decrease the spawn rate of event creatures? I went on a long Nasutoceratops hunt earlier today, and I only found a few of them.

Oh boy, YES. I was going to start a topic on this.

This is the fourth week in a row where the stupid strike events have overlapped the green supply stops to the point that there are basically no easy to reach ones whatsoever. It’s just a sea of (cleared) strike events.

Why oh WHY can’t they just transform the cleared strike events back to supply or green stops? If you fail/haven’t completed a strike event, they stay until they’re completed (if at all). This is getting beyond a joke now.

2 Likes

Maybe they like well we gotta make super rare mean whil last week I could go anywhere without seeing proRAT

Cause ludia and cause they want you to play longer

more like they want you to spend money to make up for what you cant get.

1 Like

I was looking for Dracorex (still don’t have mine at level 20, I just don’t see them often enough) but I barely saw any. I did find Nasuto a lot though (at the same drops), so I’m guessing that maybe the game doesn’t properly refresh the dinos in each area?

1 Like

At first I was hunting Dracorex as well, but only saw Nasutoceratops.
When I changed my plan and tried to hunt Nasutoceratops the other day, I only saw Dracorex.

Awesome.

3 Likes

Okay so that one green supply drop just de spawned greaaaaaat.

2 Likes

That has to be annoying :joy:

1 Like

And they thing is not everyone can go out everyday to walk or drive to get them it’s freaking 27 degrees outside, I have a cold. I can’t just be like welp I’ll go out and hunt and even if I did I would have to drive meaning I can’t dart and then park near my local park and sit there since they idiotically decide to reduce the spawns on arguably the best week we have had in a while.

1 Like

I luckily was able to get a ride from my parents since I’m sick and in no condition to drive to school and also from some friends and was able to get max draco and got my utharenex close to unlocking go it to 150 dna

1 Like

I wanted to go for Nasutoceratops because Dracorex is also going to be in the next week’s schedule. I have a hard time going hunting from Monday till Friday because I have a lot of stuff to do, plus it’s often very cold here as well.

1 Like

It is abysmal the number/or lack of green drops and desperately needs to improve because:

1. It’s Christmas. I want to spend time with family, not trawling the neighbourhood looking for a green drop

2. It’s winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Dark, cold, raining, snowing, windy. Where I live there are also limited street lights so a lot of walking down dark lanes isn’t exactly safe.

3. I value the environment so refuse to drive to find drops and would prefer to walk.
    This week Wed/Thurs I had a reasonable amount (5) drops within easy distance plus a nearby park. On Friday all these drops were covered by the epic tower, luckily I had done 16/18 so managed my last 2 at the park

4 Likes