Ludia Forums

Really missing the women

Like I’m not meaning to complain but it’s just well frustrating that there’s so few routes with women to begin with… and then they’re short and updated at the fraction of the frequency of the guys, especially when the same dude routes get updated hella frequently. Like I get that there’s only so many resources and so much time I just wish there was more of an idk balance.

6 Likes

It’s starting to get really frustrating the fact that there’s almost no update on women stories. I know this type of game has a lot more female players and I understand that but I can’t be the only guy in the world playing this.
It’s been like 2 months since the last update and it was Eveline, whose story is still very short.
Out of the 10 girls, only 3 of them have actually long stories but Sage, Jasmin, Ana and Aesha have been gray for several months.
It doesn’t make sense, it’s like you don’t care about them, guys stories get updated 2 times a week and they’re a lot more to choose.
If you guys don’t want to continue making girls stories, then please make it possible to have a male/female counterparts. This way everyone would be happy.
It’s a shame because I really love this game.

3 Likes

I agree. But they updated a couple of girls a while back and all the jailbird fangirls kicked off.

The devs cannot please anyone, it seems. But why it takes them so long to update characters, and why they release new profiles that have no content I have no idea.

2 Likes

I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I’m running out of hope to be honest.

1 Like

I feel your frustration.

As a man playing this game only with woman is really frustrating

@Anirandom, really appreciate the feedback! I’ll definitely share this with our team. Thank you.

I want any female content I dont care who at this point

2 Likes