Look at the below information:
- Cunning creature’s abilities: Distraction, Dodge, Critical Reduction, Attack Increase Removal, Speed Increase, and Critical Increase Removal. (7 abilities)
- Resilient creature’s abilities: Speed Reduction, Shields, Vulnerability, Dodge and Cloak Removal, Speed Increase removal, Precision (precision is mostly resilient), Stunning and Healing. (8 abilities. Dodge and Cloak Removal does two things at once so you could say that it’s 9)
- Fierce creature’s abilities: Attack increase, Critical increase, Armor Piercing, Defense Shattering, Rending, DoT (6 abilities)
Does anyone see anything wrong here?
There are far too many resilient abilities. Also, Resilient strike/impact/rampage perform 4 abilities (let’s not include cleansing here), cunning strike/impact/rampage also perform 4 while fierce moves perform 1! Just 1 (defense shattering)! We need more balance to this.
Next the distribution of some fierce moves like rend and bleed are too less. Also, the thing about fierce abilities is that you can’t have too many of them on one move as you can’t have bleed, rend, and defense shattering in one move. I really don’t know what you could do here but please fix this.
Lastly, there are over a hundred resilient creatures while there are few cunning and fierce creatures.
So what happens? Pure fierce creatures become nearly useless, which removes the purpose of cunning creatures and hence we see mainly resilient creatures dominating the arena.
- Increase the number of fierce and cunning creatures
- Increase the number of fierce abilities
- Increase the distribution of ferocity, rend, and bleed
- Make fierce creatures immune to speed decrease (I know what you are going to say just read the rest and you will see), stuns, and vulnerability
- Make cunning creatures immune to DoT and 50% resistant to rend
- Make resilient creatures immune to distraction and critical removal.
- Make fierce creatures faster than resilient creatures but slower than cunning creatures.
- Make sure that resilient creatures and fierce creatures can’t have more than 10 speed boosts
- Make sure that resilient creatures and cunning creatures can’t have more than 10 attack boosts
- Make sure that fierce creatures and cunning creatures can’t have more than 10 health boosts
- Make dodge 100% chance to dodge (resilient creature’s bypass or remove dodge anyway).
- Give fierce creatures the equivalent of Instant Invincibility(resilient) and Instant distraction(cunning). It could probably be instant ferocity with “increase damage 100% for the next turn” (cunnings will remove it anyway).
- Since we have long invincibility, give some cunning creatures long distraction and give some fierce creatures long ferocity (like in the above line).
- Make fierce-resilient creatures slower than fierce creatures but faster than resilient creatures
- Make resilient-cunning creatures the same speed as fierce creatures
- make cunning-fierce creatures faster than fierce creatures but slower than cunning creatures
- Make sure no cunning creature is immune to deceleration, stuns, or vulnerability
- Make sure no resilient creature is immune to bleed or rend
- Make sure no fierce creatures are immune to distraction, critical removal.
I guess that’s it! (I have a bad memory so I may edit some more in later)
So what do you guys think about this? Should this be implemented?
- Yes this should be implemented in the game
- Yes it should be implemented, but with some refinements
- Only a few points from here need to be implemented
- No this should not be implemented
Anyway, write your suggestions down below!
Also if anyone has an idea about what should be done about fierce-resilient, cunning-fierce, resilient-cunning, and wildcard creatures please write it too!