Ludia Forums

Rebalancing Monomimus and Procerathomimus

I feel like Procerathomimus and Monomimus need rebalancing,Procerathomimus needs a nerf and Monomimus needs a buff,I say this as a user of Procerathomimus,however this may be a mix of bugs and nerfs, : -

Procerathomimus:-

Health:-3600
Attack:-1350
Speed:-129
Critical:-10%
Amor:-0%

Passive:- Swap In Distraction
Immune to Stuns
Immune to Deceleration

Cleansing Rampage
Instant Distraction
Evasive Strike
Nullifying Impact

Monomimus:-

Health:-3500
Attack:-1450

Immune to Distraction
Immune to Swap Prevention

Swap In Dodge

Evasive Strike
Nullifying Impact
Distracting Impact
Rampage and Run

Feel free to put any suggestions or if you feel anything is wrong.

2 Likes

I agree with most of it except for procerat’s 4k health. Makes no sense whatsoever. But I like the monomimus rework, but also maybe a bit less health.

I’d say 3k for procerat, and 3200 for monomimus

1 Like

So proceRAT gains an extra 400 hp in exchange for losing 100 attack? Big no from me. I’d drop it’s hp to be inbetween that of it’s ingredients same with damage.

Not sure what to say about monomimus given how it’s completely overshadowed by it’s overall superior lower rarity imitator.

@AnnoyingPessimist and @Dragonclaw927 how about it now? I have kept the health the same and reduced the speed by 2.

2 Likes

The speed is a welcome change, but it’s health is still far higher than it’s both its parents.

What speed is monomimus set to under your rework?

1 Like

As long as monomimus gets a buff and procerathomimus gets a nerf, I’ll be happy :+1:

3 Likes

Here goes:
procerathomimus:
HP: 3150
Damage: 1420
Speed: 129
Armor: 0%
Crit: 5%

Moves:
Nullifying strike
Nullifying impact
Distracting rampage
Instant distraction

Immune to Distraction
Immune to Stuns.

monomimus: (I mean, this should be better than procerathomimus, shouldn’t it?)
Hp: 3300
Damage: 1470
Speed: 130
Armor: 0%
Crit: 5%

Moves:
Nullifying strike
Distracting impact
Nullifying rampage
Evasive stance

Immune

2 Likes

My personal suggestion:

Procerathomimus:
Health: 2850
Damage: 1500
Speed: 131

Nullifying Strike
Distracting Strike
Evasive Stance
Impact and Run

Immune to Deceleration and Distraction and Stuns (I just want it be to bleedable)

Monomimus:
Health: 3350
Damage: 1400
Speed: 130

Evasive Strike
Distracting Rampage
Nullifying Impact
Distracting Strike

Immunity

3 Likes

To me all they need is a change in stats, yoshi’s kit is good as It is, as is monomimus’. Also, i don’t think they should lose immunity, that overcomplicates the reworks and they don’t seem good enough.
Procera: 3000 HP, 1500 damage
Monomimus: 3500 hp, 1400 damage and 129 speed

5 Likes

I’m guessing you hate yoshi? :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m being generous here lol, it still has 1500 damage and 131 speed :rofl:

1 Like

But the health and moves are terrible :rofl:
With that health It shouldn’t need to lose immunity
It lost a rampage and doesn’t have a first turn impact in return, that’s a good hammering XD

1 Like

My problem with both of these creatures is that they can do repeated and successive distraction attacks. Ad infinitum. They don’t need both. Take away the instant distractions and they would be fine.

The bonus is that distraction doesn’t work on half of everyone’s preferred dinos. There are plenty of creatures that use moves that last over three turns, either to boost themselves or debuff an opponent. Most players also know how to play mindgames and predict the distractions. Procerathomimus and Monomimus both have to be cautious with how they use their distractions and evasion so they don’t get crunched by something much stronger.

1 Like

@Colin_Goodman nerfing Yoshi’s speed is more than enough to bring it down,and maybe give it partial instead of complete immunity,if you do not see what I have done with the immunities it is a Yin and Yang Scenario with the Immunities.

1 Like

Cautiousness does not apply to these creatures alone,every move made with every creature needs you to be cautious,each one is risky,so it is not only these creatures.

I feel like in the same post I could add a suggestion I have been thinking of,a procerathomimus hybrid:-

Promorphomimus

Procerathomimus +Dimorphodon
Nullifying Strike
Sidestep
Lethal Wound
Distracting Rampage

Immunity
Swap In Wound

Health:- 3750
Damage:-1290
Speed:-128
Critical:-20%
Amor:-0%
What do you guys think?

Sorry @Dimodactylus cause I am using Dimorphodon in the Idea,is it ok with you?

I think it’s pretty cool, but Dimodactylus should get a hybrid first. I don’t like when something gets a second hybrid when it’s first hybrid doesn’t have a superhybrid yet. Case in point Miragaia. But at least it’s less broken than Procerat

Why dont just bring back proceraptomimus stats and buff them a little bit
HP 3000 (but 3200 at least)
DMG 1400 (but 1450 it’s fine)
Speed 131
It loss 400 HP and 100 attack
And if its complete it loss 600 HP and 150 but that it’s a lot to be honest

And buff monomimus stats
HP 3400
DMG 1350
SPEED 130 (it really needs its speed back :pleading_face:)

3 speed makes such a huge difference