Received an incorrect incubator reward for battle arena

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I received an incorrect incubator reward for the battle arena. I played against the AI and after I won I noticed I received an incubator with what looked like a Race to Victory Icon, instead of the normal incubator icon.
After all the graphics played out, the incubator appeared and promptly opened itself.
I did not pay attention to the common, but I ended up getting named Raptor DNA, including 23 Epic Blue DNA.

Area is was found in:Battle Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Win battle. Get wrong reward. First time I ever noticed that.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:First time.

What type of device are you using:Samsung S7 Edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Whitecat31, could you try closing and relaunching your game and see if the Incubator you had won from your Arena battle shows up in one of your Incubator slots?

I have had a bunch of restarts since then, and I was not paying attention, but a 3 hour incubator may have shown up. I can’t be too sure, my vision was blurring, since I was crying many tears from getting a bunch of 10’s while trying to make Pyrritator and Magnapyritor. OK. Maybe I was not crying, but I was clearly miffed and distracted.