Recharging the drone battery

As the tittle says.
How do you recharge the drone?
Is it just time or is there a trick to it

Thanks

You can’t recharge it. The drone has endless batteries; I believe VIP still has ‘extended batteries’ which allow them to shoot more darts over a slightly longer time. Batteries were removed with this update. So yes; its just time! You gain more battery the closer you are to the dino (more time).

I see. My drone takes for ever to recharge.
I think having 2 restrictions to catch dinos is a bit much. Either have the darts (limited supply, a bit like “pokeballs” like in some other game) or the drone battery. But both makes it to much.
I have some 140 darts and I do not foresee running out anytime soon.
Anyway my little 2 cent.
Thanks

The drone takes for ever to charge. It doesn’t really make me wanting to play at Jurassic World Alive. Can the time of battery recharge be accelerate without spending money?

As a VIP i never had recharge problems and im mostly running out of darts since i can catch anything, anytime. Imo 10€ a month isn’t a lot of money; especially if you consider the fact the game is completely F2P. Its essentially the same as a spotify, netflix or even WoW subscription; if you want the full experience you need to subscribe. So if you don’t want to spend any money; you’ll have to wait for it to recharge.

Anyone playing on a regular basis will benefit from VIP a lot, can only recommend it if you really like the game. You’ll also easier earn the daily cash. I have a spinner in front of my house and go out for a minimum of 2h which makes sure i get the daily cap easily. This will cover most expenses if you want to treat yourself with something special; so you don’t have to spend additiobal money on the game.

Please pardon my lack of awareness. What is a spinner and how does it help with JWA?

Spinner = supply drop.

The drone doesn’t recharge, the amount of battery you have when you catch a Dino is equal to the distance you are to it

The drone doesn’t recharge, the amount of battery you have when you catch a Dino is equal to the distance you are to it. Try getting closer and it will maybe help you out

In case it helps, there was a charging system in the Betas but it was removed from the public release.