Reconnect

Every time I got to open and play it keeps telling me it has to reconnect… I’m on good wifi and have good signal to it . The app wont load past 1/22

Logging issues

My Google play account is doing the same thing

Why do I have to continuously restart my phone after I close the app? Google play won’t reconnect all of a sudden? Anyone else experiencing this?

What a suprise after I lost this I have been disconnected from the game again error 21448 or something

Anyone else got issues with being disconnected everyone close the app? I have to restart my phone everytime I want to play the game!! Only been happening last 3 days.,…at a loss

Yeah mine is still playing up, very annoying

I have this issue since july (17th) error 10029 and they keep telling that they’re trying to fix it u.u
It’s awfull to reconnect again and again. I have to close the app and re-open it :frowning:

IIM having to restart my phone everytime it’s getting on my nerves big time

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having connection troubles. If you’re playing on an unstable internet connection, it can cause an issue. Try some of the steps here and see if it helps with the connection: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Also, try changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like Toronto or New York and see if that fixes the loading.
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, contact our support team with your support key at support+forums@ludia.com.