Ludia Forums

RECRUITING LAST MEMBER: Boomstick Mafia | High Level Alpha Boss Completion | 5,000+ BP |

Hey all!

Boomstick Mafia is now recruiting 5,000+ BP Players who are active and team players! We are currently at 24 of 25 members and have been completing 5 star Alpha Dragon battles.

:star::star::star::star::star::star: Alpha Dragon Completed - About to get 7 Star Alpha Dragon

I currently lead and have lead successful clans/guilds in the past on games such as Clash Royale, World of WarCraft, Battle Royale, and others! I plan on creating a successful clan to rise up the ranks and compete for top spots on the leaderboards!

Please search for and join our clan, as spots fill up quickly. I will clear up space as low levels and inactivities come about.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask below! Let’s do this!

Come join Boomstick Mafia today!

• Vicarium

Currently accepting members and looking to fill up to 25. Currently at 2/25

Currently at 4/25 members

Currently at 5/25 members

Hi there! Wanting to join if you’re still recruiting! 4000+ BP & obsessive daily playing (lol). ID: Sunny #4916

Haha perfect! I’m a bit obsessed myself, but that’s who we’re looking for! I sent you an invite!

RFSRR - #5812 4700 BP, would be glad to join

13/25 members!

Currently halfway full!

21 of 25 members so far! 4 spaces left!

Heyo,
Im looking for a guild.
Still got a spot open?

KingRuffy #8891

4337 bp. Speaks English . Very active and spender.

Please search for and join our clan, as spots fill up quickly. I will clear up space as low levels and inactivities come about.

Hi, do you still have any space left?

Hey Alex, I’ll go ahead and make room for you.

Invite sent!

We currently have one spot open. Please search for the clan and its first come first served

Hi
Do you have any space left ?

We do. I sent you an invite

Can I have 2 slots pls, 6k bp