Ludia Forums

Recruiting Members for The Big Bad Dino Alliance!

Hello, everybody!
I am one of the admins for The Big Bad Dino alliance - we are currently recruiting more enthusiastic members to join us!
We currently have 30 members with 24 on discord and are solidly hitting rank 7-8 on the weekly incubators, and 120k on the tournaments.
We can currently take on all raids with the exception of a few apexes - The admin team has been able to beat both the Mortem Rex and Ceramagnus raids consistently every week, and help along a few other members. The admin team expects to also beat the Refrenantem boss this upcoming week as we have worked together to create a successful strategy.

We aim for a friendly alliance where no questions go unanswered, and every player gets the best chance they can to succeed!
We help each other learn and grow as a team, and all levels are welcome!
Because we require Discord participation, we have separate channels that offer more opportunities and more flexibility.
Our main use for multiple channels is for each rarity of raids, and the tested, working strategies are pinned on each listing. We make sure to create and use strategies to accommodate any level of player - new or experienced!
In addition to these channels, we have also started implementing voice chat during raids to help with higher level plans, and just for fun!
Discord is required for new players to best avoid confusion, and maximize communication.
We do have a few rules for new players:

1. To consistently complete their ten tournament kills each weekend, and communicate with the admin team if you’re having trouble doing this
  2. Be kind and respectful to your fellow team members

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to message any of the following admins through Discord -
Parksy1995#9993, KittyJammies#6759, Kdub11948#9634 - or myself, HardlyAGamer#2531
Our different time zones make sure that at least one admin is available at all times, meaning your request will be answered promptly - Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, fellow dino enthusiasts!
I am one of the four admins for The Big Bad Dino alliance - we are currently recruiting more members to join us!
We currently have 25 members with 22 on Discord and are solidly hitting rank 5-6 on the weekly incubators, and 80k-120k on the tournament incubators.
We can currently take on all raids with the exception of a few apexes - The admin team has been able to beat both the Mortem Rex, Refrenantem, and Ceramagnus raids consistently every week with strategies of our own design, and we can help along a few other members to beat them too.
We aim for a friendly alliance where no questions go unanswered, and every player gets the best chance they can to succeed.
We help each other learn and grow as a team, and all levels are welcome!
Because we require Discord participation, we have separate channels that offer more opportunities and more flexibility than other alliances.
Our main use for multiple channels is for each rarity of raids, and the tested, working strategies are pinned on each listing. We make sure to create and use strategies to accommodate any level of player - new or experienced!
In addition to these channels, we have also started implementing voice chat during raids to help with higher level plans, and just for fun!
Discord is required for new players to best avoid confusion, and maximize communication.
We do have a few rules for new players:

1. To consistently complete their ten tournament kills each weekend, and communicate with the admin team if you’re having trouble doing so
  2. Be kind and respectful to your fellow team members
    If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to message any of the following admins through Discord -
    Parksy1995#9993, KittyJammies#6759 - or myself, HardlyAGamer#2531
    Our different time zones make sure that at least one admin is available at all times, meaning your request will be answered promptly -
    Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

I’m interested so right now I’m writing to you in discord

1 Like

I would like to join but i can’t do the tournaments but i can donate lots of dna as i ave lot of it

1 Like

And once i get to tournaments i will do the 10 tournament kills

That is perfectly okay! If you can’t do the tournaments yet, all we ask is that you try your best to get qualified :slight_smile:

ok thanks what is the name of the alliance

Do you have discord? I can reach out to you with more details :blush:

Nope i don’t have discord

Okay, I did put in the post that we do require Discord, since that is where we plan all of our raids, make requests, have polls, et cetera

I can download discord

That would be amazing :slight_smile:
I do have my username in the listing - HardlyAGamer#2531, so if you just reach out to me, I can give you more details